Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest on-display

fucked i can either

1. miss the test today, in which case he will drop it and I'll have to ace the final to get an A.

OR

2. cram for 3 1/2 hours and take the test which ill have to ace and not worry so much about the final

smh

did george washington have an english accent?

Such a good question!!! Needs answering!!!!!

I've heard Full Sail University is shit, is this true?

I've heard that too, and I've been to the campus which is in my hometown, and without basing this on any concrete statistcs... I'd say yes, it is shit. No idea where they get off calling themselves a "university"... And considering the kids i've met who attend it and the absense of any sort of accolades that I've heard, I wouldn't hold it in too high of a regaurd

Just a less conventional way of saying he's shameless and would play shirtless soccer for 20/hr.

Yes. Precisely.

Such a good question!!! Needs answering!!!!!

I've heard that too, and I've been to the campus which is in my hometown, and without basing this on any concrete statistcs... I'd say yes, it is shit. No idea where they get off calling themselves a "university"... And considering the kids i've met who attend it and the absense of any sort of accolades that I've heard, I wouldn't hold it in too high of a regaurd

Yes. Precisely.

nah man, the english have a GW accent.

according to hollywood movies, everybody anywhere more than 150 years ago had a british accent

german officers in the third reich had one too. and russian submarine captains have scottish ones.

I spoke to my girlfriend on Wednesday night, and asked her what she was up to, she told me she was going to go see "Robin Hood" with her sister.

That movie doesnt come out till Friday.

Granted her sister works at a movie theater, so it could have been like an advance copy this that and the other thing.

Though somehow I doubt that is the case.

Balls.

one of the professors at columbia u. in NYC paid her way through her PHD program by stripping at clubs in the city.

I would have let her deal with MY PHD program, if you know what I mean.

Name? I work at columbia ( and went there undergrad ) and aint a damn prof who could make it doing the strip circuit.

I spoke to my girlfriend on Wednesday night, and asked her what she was up to, she told me she was going to go see "Robin Hood" with her sister.

That movie doesnt come out till Friday.

Granted her sister works at a movie theater, so it could have been like an advance copy this that and the other thing.

Though somehow I doubt that is the case.

Balls.

dump her, before she gives you herpes.