Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

denise in that taco bell ad is pretty CUTE.

TRUE. So pretty in fact, it actually messes up the commercial. Not that it was good or nuffin but it's not like you actually think a chick like that gonna be working Taco Bell?

Every time I see the commercial all I can think is the pretty girl who ended up naked in every 90's movie that was just about B-movie status. No idea why. Maybe 'cause she's got the looks to be in Hollywood but not the right features (cowcatcher jaw, some weirdness like a Julia Roberts mouth) to go crazy big.

hi everybody i'm back.

nobody cares so let me introduce you to CAPTAINFOREVER.BAT

http://www.captainforever.com/captainforever.php

trust me, you will thank me in ten hours or so.

i'm teaching my mom how to upload pictures on her facebook. it's pretty amazing i think because usually i have no patience for this, but she's determined to learn since my dad bought her a new laptop for christmas. she's alt+tab-ing like nobody's business.

she also bought a dancing game for my wii because she played it at her churchy friend's house. she's so cute sometimes lol

i'm teaching my mom how to upload pictures on her facebook. it's pretty amazing i think because usually i have no patience for this, but she's determined to learn since my dad bought her a new laptop for christmas. she's alt+tab-ing like nobody's business.

she also bought a dancing game for my wii because she played it at her churchy friend's house. she's so cute sometimes lol

awwww that's adorable!!

my mom is so cute sometimes too. when she needed a new laptop she marched into best buy and told the sales assistant that she needed a new computer. he was like "okay ma'am, what kind of specifications would you like it to have/what do you use it for?"

she said "I want it to be pink"

now she's all up in facebook too, I sometimes go on her profile and see all her friends/my aunts commenting on their statuses and sharing recipes and stuff

<3<3<3<3

mom knows she's too old to get into that facebook business, so she got a portable dvd player 4 christmas. she wanted to try it out, so she took it to the basement and did a workout dvd (she's a health nut) on the portable player. now, my parents have a dvd player hooked up to a tv in the basement, a tv with a significantly larger screen. guess my ma just wanted to try out her new gadget

honestly not sure when she'll actually use that portable dvd player, but i'm sure she'll find uses for it. can totally see her watching movies on our deck during the summer while sipping tea or some shit

havent played shenmue since dreamcast. memories...

getting a dreamcast this week so i can play jet set radio

3d tv sounds fucking lame. really hope it doesn't take off. you'd need a big ass screen and need to sit right in front of it to really get a proper viewing experience. maybe it's worth a shot with video games, but anything else is bullshit.

/random thought