Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i was thinking about introducing a girl friend of mine to sufu, but then i thought, why would a girl be interested in a mostly male fashion forum? and then i remembered there are already a few girls on here. ladies, thoughts?

it will be hard to explain that you've been there for a couple of years, and she may dig in what you wrote here, which may end up superakward.

friends and forums usually don't mix well.

Children. The proper response is none. Unless you're setting her up for a good hate-smashing.

been there. done that. was creeped out for a minute since she wished me good luck on a trip that as far as I knew, she had no way of knowing about. then forgot that last time I did do that, I had let slip I wanted to go. Still, timing was weird. Wants to meet up for lunch and give me a partially-used metro pass for when I go to NYC. Pass.

i was thinking about introducing a girl friend of mine to sufu, but then i thought, why would a girl be interested in a mostly male fashion forum? and then i remembered there are already a few girls on here. ladies, thoughts?

The last thing I'd want is to bring a girl who isn't already on here, that I'm interested in, into the mix. Why talk about sufu anyways?

So... I'm supposed to see a girl on Thursday, head over and watch movies all day at her place. I feel like a loser for having to take the bus to her town, especially since she owns a car, but driving is just not another expense I could deal with right now. Can't help but think it affects peoples' ideas though.

Just remembered it's orthodox/ukrainian Christmas that day. Supposed to visit my mom... may be late. Good thing it's just dinner.