Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

what up crew! thanks for teh kind words on the confessional thread.

now to play a little catch up

happy new year sufu .

2009 is bad ... hope 2010 be better :)

my 2009 was great. my 2010 so far not so great.

I hope my 2010 is as consistently weird and random and unpredictable as the latter of 2009

pretty much why my 2010 was so awesome, just random shit that would never happen back home

I've been trying to convince my friend to do this for his cat. DOOO EEET.

aint nothing wrong with that. i have a friend who did one for his dog (sup dismal)

i desperately need it to be summer

hell yeah! single digit weather sucks so bad

baby back ribs are sooo good

the other day i went to some pizza spot and got teh bbq pork rib pizza, but it was so cold that i walked with the box under my arm to help keep me warm and all the cheese had slid to one side of the pizza when i had opened it. it tasted ok though.

Can someone explain the allure of Lady Gaga to me? I don't really get why beezies are all into her.

i never heard of this chick til i got to korea. i dont really get the appeal either but shes pretty big over here too

Need a new job, so so so over mine.

my contract here in seoul is almost over. ive been over this job for months now but i wish i could stay in seoul longer, feel like there is so much more i need to accomplish, but besides that i need to get a job once i move back home.

i really want to go to the magic castle lol.

whats magic castle?

awwww that's adorable!!

my mom is so cute sometimes too. when she needed a new laptop she marched into best buy and told the sales assistant that she needed a new computer. he was like "okay ma'am, what kind of specifications would you like it to have/what do you use it for?"

she said "I want it to be pink"

now she's all up in facebook too, I sometimes go on her profile and see all her friends/my aunts commenting on their statuses and sharing recipes and stuff

<3<3<3<3

i could never imagine either of my parents using facebook, they are so bad when it comes to technology i know i would be the one basically running their pages.

QUOTE=timber;2117638]There is this weird coalition of girls in my school who act extremely bitter towards me, and I've never provoked them, or even been rude!

Today I was walking past one and suddenly she said to her friends, 'Know what's ugly? Girls who have weird shaved sides on their hair. What's the point - it's disgusting.'

And I was like: :eek:

the fact that they are a coalition almost makes the story worthwhile. they set up meetings, have faction t-shirts made up. he-man timber haters crew.

should've said 'well i slept with your wife'

true, that works in all occasions.

There is this weird coalition of girls in my school who act extremely bitter towards me, and I've never provoked them, or even been rude!

Today I was walking past one and suddenly she said to her friends, 'Know what's ugly? Girls who have weird shaved sides on their hair. What's the point - it's disgusting.'

And I was like: :eek:

they mad cus you stylin on em shouldve told em you couldnt look tthat good with a shaved head, snapped your fingers and drop the n word a few times n got all up in their face.

5wdmSL2-Ock

whats magic castle?

http://www.magiccastle.com/

The Magic Castle is the world's most famous club for magicians and magic enthusiasts and home to The Academy of Magical Arts, Inc.

The Magic Castle is the showplace for some of the greatest magicians from around the globe. We also take great pride in showcasing the magnificent building that houses the Magic Castle. Built in 1908, this storied mansion has watched Hollywood grow and change for almost 100 years while never losing its original charm.

The Magic Castle is a an exclusive private club. You must be a member or have a guest card from a member to gain admittance.

:( :(

friend puked on my carpet last night

am now steam vaccuuming it

gross.

someone puked on my carpet once. i had her clean it until the very last bit. it's not something you're supposed to do. i puked on many floors, garden, ground, few centimeters away from the toilet... and always cleaned up afterwards because that's how it works.

hehe yeah he did clean it :) just... it def needed vacuuming. smell was going throughout the house. luckily his la vics stomach did not stain the carpet so all is well!

also LOL redX <3 hella made me laugh

friend puked on my carpet last night

am now steam vaccuuming it

gross.

:eek::(:(:(

hehe yeah he did clean it :) just... it def needed vacuuming. smell was going throughout the house. luckily his la vics stomach did not stain the carpet so all is well!

also LOL redX <3 hella made me laugh

:o