Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Anyone in Vegas able to provide a couch the weekend of March 13?

Will pay in stories, dinner, a bond maybe fleeting but everlasting.

were you watching Heartbreak Kid on TBS tonight?

kiss kiss bang bang

robert downey jr.'s character reminds me of this stage/screenwriter I know. Same exact mannerisms, speech, and wit.

Except gay.

I remembered recently that when I was in 3rd grade, I was reading a magazine that had a picture of a jellyfish in it. One of my classmates turned to me and started saying that jellyfish were the only animals to live in space. I questioned his theory on the subject at the time, seeing as he was a bit of a loose cannon in the classroom who often caused a lot of trouble. Now he's a masochist, known for pushing needles into the white of his eye in tech class and cutting himself with xacto knives.

Well I'm thinking of something along the lines of Kerouac, Capote, Miller kinda era, and probably not something that has been made into a major motion picture.

Late on this conversation, but:

You've gotta check out stuff like Kerouac and The Fitz as a starting point, certainly, if you've never had the pleasure. But if you're talking American literature the way I think of it -- as in, you want to come out of a book understanding (and finding, to your surprise, that you give a shit) more about the socio-cultural forces that shaped the nation -- you should be reading John Dos Passos right alongside Hemingway and devote an afternoon to burning through Doctorow's Ragtime, which is just fuckin lyrical and really, really fun.

back from a nice trip to london. a thought came to my mind when i was there, one of my best friends is taking a break from school to go to australia for a year. and i was like damn, i can't do three years at school, need to have a break so i can get some money and then travel. my class isn't event that good i want to stick with it for so long. in a week from now 3 of my best friends in my class is either moving away or taking a break - i should to

back from a nice trip to london. a thought came to my mind when i was there, one of my best friends is taking a break from school to go to australia for a year. and i was like damn, i can't do three years at school, need to have a break so i can get some money and then travel. my class isn't event that good i want to stick with it for so long. in a week from now 3 of my best friends in my class is either moving away or taking a break - i should to

same here man. my uncle who i'm close with is moving back to nyc for 6 months to help his friend open a restaurant, my brother is moving for school soon, my other brother is graduating and moving farther away and my best friends moving to louisiana in 6 months. i'm glad everyone's starting off the year on a good note but i feel unaccomplished. gotta get outta here too mang.

question at the bottom of the listing cracks me up.

KENNY LOFTON GAME USED CLEAVLAND INDIANS FULL UNIFORM

Q: hey, I want to buy just the pants....so I can wear it tight and imagine kenny lofton was wearing the same uniform and our penis's were in the same spot...its kind of a fantasy. i know its weird...im a big kenny lofton fan. let me know if u can work a deal Oct-23-09

A: whatever floats your boat