Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

do kids really think the "oh ho i have no idea who this is" works? you got duped into going to her choir thing, how much dignity we talkin here?

cutup speaks the truth about crazies = best sex, though.

getting back into a daily exercise regimen after a few months of nothing fucking blows.

I'm just trying to figure out a way to deal with the rejection I've been facing lately. The whole "you're better than her" thing doesn't really comfort me very much and leaves me feeling more isolated.

I mean, if some du with lip rings and youth sized band tee shirts can date (for like six fucking months; a decent amount of time in the world of pre-college relations) the girl I was hooking up with for a bit in the summer, how hard can it be? Maybe girls in affluent, suburban, lilly-white towns are attracted to bad taste and ego-masturbating-stupidity.

Girls are attracted to bad boys and assholes, this will never ever change. They feel as though they can either fix them, or they have an unnatural urge to nurture them. Plus they get a sense of excitement if he seems dangerous, or doesnt act like all the other guys.

Dont trip all over yourself to get ass, and don't over analyze shit. If she aint feelin you, walk off. But be cool with her, because chances are, you will get the call for a freebie if you play your cards right.

Dont be an asshole, but dont send out "im hurt" vibes if she doesn't call you back or acts differently. If you seem needy at all in the early stages shes gone and she aint coming back. Or she wil play the bullshit "friend" card

Plus your young man, girls are complicated as hell at 30, they are an unbelievable pain in the ass at 20 something. There is no rhyme or reason to who they decide to date/fuck, you have to learn to play the game

Have confidence, but don't have the "Im better then you" shit in your head. Girls will like who they like, and if it isn't you, shop around till you find one that does. Plenty of ladies out there man

Have faith brother, dont let a couple of failed attempts rip you apart.

That sounds like my problem, the whole "be confidant but don't think you're better than everyone" thing.

Every girl that turns me down just adds more and more to this massive, woman-hating tumor in my psyche. I want to have faith in women, but every time I try, they don't measure up to what they claim (or what I think they claim) or disregard me. The more I try, the more they disregard me (probably rightfully so) and it just spirals into paranoia and a strange feeling that self-preservation is incredibly important.

I really don't know what to do or think about myself or the people who I'd like (or think I'd like) to get involved with.

haploid, no point in sweating it. at your age, girls are at their prudest and most confused, they don't even know what they want. as you get older, they get progressively easier, no point in really stressing too much about it. once college hits, you'll be exploring the sea of punani like steve zissou. just know who you are, and fuck what they think, and keep doing your thing.

edit: oh, and don't let these broads change you or add to your "woman-hating tumor" shit, 'cause if they do, it may cost you when a girl worth stressing over comes along.

That sounds like my problem, the whole "be confidant but don't think you're better than everyone" thing.

Every girl that turns me down just adds more and more to this massive, woman-hating tumor in my psyche. I want to have faith in women, but every time I try, they don't measure up to what they claim (or what I think they claim) or disregard me. The more I try, the more they disregard me (probably rightfully so) and it just spirals into paranoia and a strange feeling that self-preservation is incredibly important.

I really don't know what to do or think about myself or the people who I'd like (or think I'd like) to get involved with.

Guys will get shot down hard, it will happen your whole life just deal with it. Trust me, even the biggest poon wranglers out there get blown off at times.

If you approach women like your going to get rejected you will, period.

Talk to them like you already know your going to get their number, if they decline, act like its a shame, as your a wicked person, but dont act like your pissed. It just makes you seem bitter

If the girl talks to you but rejects your advances for more its not a loss. Act chill and she will put in words for you with her friends. You cant loose when a girl bigs you up beforehand to her friends, its like having a guaranteed way in.

It sounds like your setting expectations and when things dont go exactly according to plan, your getting pissed off. Dont set expectations, just go with it and have fun. Learn from what you did wrong and dont do it again next time.

Being a ladies man is a marathon, not a sprint.

what's with all the haters

why do people get mad/upset when people care (not just directed to you)

I think they are just pissed it took a major tragedy before people opened their eyes, and not before when the country was in trouble

There are so many places where funds could be directed in this world to help people less fortunate its incredible.

one of my best friend from uni lost some friends from the haitian tragedy. while he seems fine because we call it every night to party, he's actually very off. at least his family his fine. that's fucked up.

oh an nice discussion about ladies. it's easier if you've got swagg (self confidence), act like you don't care (and like a badboy) and don't look bad in the first place. harder if your friends got swagg too. if you're dark haired with green eyes with a 3 days beard you don't need any of this. (4)

o dang, haploid... i seem to be having girl problems as well... theres this one girl that i used to hang out w/ until she got mad at me for some ish. anyways, two years later, we've made amends and have been talking like every night and hanging out together w/ friends on the weekends. We talk about everything, hopes, dreams, music, fears, college, what we look for in potential dates, etc, share secrets and whatnot. I cant tell if she just thinks im a good friend or something more than that. anyone know how to test the waters?? i dont wanna loose a great friend trying to be something more... oh yeah, her opinion of me: confident, fresh, occasionally lame, good looking, nice to evryone but she claims i send mixed signals to "so and so"

and i also heard nice guys finish last... should i be more apathetic towards her, like not joining in on what she's talking about / who shes talking about??

oh yeah, shes one of those girls that a lot of guys like, and she turns down the ones that ask her out ( nicely)... help sufu!!!

hoo boy

i love jiu jitsu

you got back pain? aww hell no not after you stacked me so i was eating my knee out of the back of my neck

thanks bruther

also i want a light brown double riders jacket. i could pull it off, i KNOW this.

o dang, haploid... i seem to be having girl problems as well... theres this one girl that i used to hang out w/ until she got mad at me for some ish. anyways, two years later, we've made amends and have been talking like every night and hanging out together w/ friends on the weekends. We talk about everything, hopes, dreams, music, fears, college, what we look for in potential dates, etc, share secrets and whatnot. I cant tell if she just thinks im a good friend or something more than that. anyone know how to test the waters?? i dont wanna loose a great friend trying to be something more... oh yeah, her opinion of me: confident, fresh, occasionally lame, good looking, nice to evryone but she claims i send mixed signals to "so and so"

and i also heard nice guys finish last... should i be more apathetic towards her, like not joining in on what she's talking about / who shes talking about??

oh yeah, shes one of those girls that a lot of guys like, and she turns down the ones that ask her out ( nicely)... help sufu!!!

ten bucks says youre just a friend

FRIENDZONE