Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

haha, that can only help you with the females. congratulations man, i'm sure you'll have a great time. best advice i got, don't get into a relationship in your first two years, sample as much punani as possible. then, you can slow down a bit in year 3 or 4 if you feel like it.

Congrats lawless, that is awesome. especially considering its something you probably love to do/be involved with.

There is far too much pressure to push people into school right out of high school, many don't even know what the hell they want to do with their life at that age, or they make the wrong choice

yea alot of people i knew ended up taking there second year off because they fucked up so much there freshman year. theres been alot of shit i was introduced to after graduating hs that've changed me. but i'm good now and know exactly where i'm going. ain't stop'n man.

edit: thanks bouwnt!

i think i fully understand my best friend's napping habits. if she's napping and i call, she'll talk to me completely coherently for a few minutes and then hang up. then she calls back five minutes later asking what we talked about. needless to say i have to call her back in five minutes.

tonight I went out with some friends after a few months of not going out and I discovered that 99% of the italian youth are clad in those shiny-ass moncler jackets. last year i t was peuterey and refrigiwear. can we not? It looks like a fucking garbage bag.

same in france. they also wear the ugliest dior homme shoes and their beanies like cousteau. one of my friend's got one Dsquared shiny down jacket that looks cool tho.

so...my girlfriend told me she thought some girls had big aerolas because they got their tits sucked too much.

impliedfacepalmh.jpg

so;

. i am probably being recklessly stupid in getting a landcruiser--- it really is unnecessary for my purposes;---

.the 'new shoe' look irritates me--- i really need at least a little wear;---

.i could call that hawt asian girl im dating--- help the planted seeds germinate before i go back to uva--- but i 'need' to spend time with friends/family--- or do i?---

.everyone is exactly who they are.

after months of studying and being a hermit I went to this show and got sucked into the mosh pit. got my hair pulled, sweated on, stepped on, shoved and drenched in beer.

oh and a fat girl with bamboo hoop earrings caressed my boob.

it was a therapeutic experience. fuck going to the spa.

Daybreakers, where do I begin

I am a sucker for a vampire flick ( no pun intended), loved the first 2 Blades, 40 Days of Night ect. This film was like a dog let off its leash, it had no idea where it wanted to go

Stupid plot twists, way too many ideas thrown in at once, and characters who dont do what you would expect of them. The previews looked like it would be at least an interesting watch

What a waste of William Dafoe's abilities, fuck I miss seeing that guy in movies