Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

holy shit, one of my parents' church friends went to go to calgary for holiday and i asked him to bring me back these dope maple cookies, except they're even better because they're cream filled ahhhhh. it straight up says tastefully canadian on it.

49512936_0bfd10efce.jpg

I ate three boxes of these in an hour, stone cold sober. No joke. I also had maple-scented poo for a week after, but it was worth it.

so--- i'm locked out of my dorm room--- i'm sitting in the common room right now--- listening to itunes dj (which is fairly lame) and mulling over whether to take the two codeine/barbital/advil pills i have and chilling the fock out.

.benefit--- well, the situation can't get any worse.

.issue--- last thing i need is any of the prim kids here interacting with myself, while i'm on drugs.

well?

The Master Plan

ok i've decided to be an english teacher in asia and hook up with the hot local women over there. and once i find someone who's really hot, i'll bring them back to the us with me by giving them the green card. however, i'll make her sign a prenup so that if something goes wrong, i don't get screw over and have to support her or something. i'll then repeat the process again (go back to asia and get some new bitch) ad nauseum until death do us part. i was planning to just live in asia for the rest of my life, but i kinda regret abandoning the new world, so this is the best that i can come up with.

so what do you guys think of this plan?

edit: THEWINDSONG. NO ONE?

i would have pissed on it and then stapled

That only works with Jellyfish.

Addendum:

The Master Plan

Bear in mind that the only people who go to Asia to find wives are social retards who can't find girls in their own country and when they do, depending on where they go, they almost always end up supporting the girl's family as well.

The Master Plan

You and a million other Gaijin have that same plan. It's not as simple as 1-2-3. If you're going to be a teacher, do it for the kids, not for the women. Then the process of getting accepted by a program is a lengthy one, and like I said, there's plenty of other people with your same plan, so you'll be one of millions on a waiting list.

I'da poured vodka on it and then stitched it up myself in the locker room mirror if it'd been me.
i would have pissed on it and then stapled

The one on my chin was fine, bled all over a white belt from the one on the bridge of my nose. Ended up using duct tape to cover it up.