Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Grrrrrr

I've tried every available solution according to the internet, to try and fix my iTunes driver reading/buring capabilities, and nothing is working. :(

EDIT: Well, now I can start up iTunes without any driver errors, but it now won't read a blank disc.

My fiancee bought 2 new litterboxes for my cats. The used to take dumps in very small boxes, now they have one the size of a small country

Wish they could speak english, when I saw my fat one get into it for the first time today, it looked like he thought he was taking a shit in a Benz

He seemed impressed

Not a tech geek.

External hard drive or Apple time capsule? I'm backing up my Macbook Pro.

i'd personally take an external

a 1tb time capsule = $300 // 1tb external = <150

its not so black and white though, sure you could get just as much external hd backup space (ONLY) as a 1tb time capsule, but time capsules do lots more than just back shit up.. if thats all hes wanting though then that simplifies things lots

pretty sure i had a lucid dream last night

i guess i get them when im really tired and i try to sleep?

it was kinda scary at the time but i wanna experience it again

smoke dmt.

you can thank me later.

should have smoked salvia this weekend when i had the chance, might have cleared some shit up for me

i have yet to have a "breakthrough" on salvia. last time I smoked was pretty scary. wasn't ready for the trip. i kept tripping out into waking up in the back of a van, then realizing that I was tripping and trying to wake up, but I only kept waking up in a different van for what seemed like 100 different permutations, then I woke up in my bed sweaty as fuck. turns out it was only like 20 min. of tripping.

i have yet to have a "breakthrough" on salvia. last time I smoked was pretty scary. wasn't ready for the trip. i kept tripping out into waking up in the back of a van, then realizing that I was tripping and trying to wake up, but I only kept waking up in a different van for what seemed like 100 different permutations, then I woke up in my bed sweaty as fuck. turns out it was only like 20 min. of tripping.

yeah i hear its a different experience every time, my last one was interesting, so hopefully it gets better :) thanks for the output du