Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

just listened to j.cole hes cool, but i don't like him better than the other guy/...yet

hes gna open for jay z tmrw, so we'll see...ive never heard of him till recently tho :o

so i saw the cherry 7up commercial and usually those shits dont work on me, but it won and i bought some. and it was a rly subtle taste of cherry. i dont need another addiction tho!!

once i had to do an annotated bibliography, on books and readings that related to my current practice... as i wasnt practicing much i included the tv guide

ahahah i wish i could do that... all mine are on emperical journal articles/studies so its page upon page of charts and stats on super depressing shit/suicide....

running low on paper music too.

anyone got music suggestions? post-rock is getting really monotonous

My furry grey friend died tonight. After missing the french test today, missing the bus to school, then on the way back, leaving my umbrella on the bus, i walked in to find my cat laying dead on the carpet at the end of the hallway, still just as soft as he had ever been except for the comforting warmth that always emanated from his little belly and chest.

Max

7832181-R1-014-5A.jpg

^ jesus what kind of classes are those? thats horrible! goodluck either way

i should really stop procrastinating and do this annotated biblio.....

Thanks! Property Law B and Trusts Law B. Apparently they were "over-assessing" us in the last couple of years with an assignment and an exam so now they have decided to just have the end-of-semester for most law subjects. Ughhhh.

Good luck with your annotated!

Ugh in the ER w my sisinlaw, she has swine flu. I had to drive here in her car...I've normally been keeping my distance, but my chances of getting swine flu have now increased. :(