Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Ugh in the ER w my sisinlaw, she has swine flu. I had to drive here in her car...I've normally been keeping my distance, but my chances of getting swine flu have now increased. :(

I woke up today with a 103 fever and a slight cough, swine flue sucks

my silk chiffon skirt got caught in my bike today, I nearly flipped over in the middle of the street. so embarrassing . I walked the bike to the sidewalk, but since my skirt was caught in it I had to take baby steps... cars honking and shit O__o

I eventually got it unstuck but now my jawn is all dirty :(:(

I can get an Xbox with 2 games and also Jiu Jitsu Jawns (gi) or I can get a PS3 with 2 games and no Jiu Jitsu Jawns. Which should I get?

videogames are EVUL and you end up wasting enormous amounts of time on them, spend money on something else.

my silk chiffon skirt got caught in my bike today, I nearly flipped over in the middle of the street. so embarrassing . I walked the bike to the sidewalk, but since my skirt was caught in it I had to take baby steps... cars honking and shit O__o

I eventually got it unstuck but now my jawn is all dirty :(:(

put some dishwashing soap on it. rub with a lil bit a water. rinse. repeat until said jawn is clean.