Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

That is literally the WORST music overlay/soundtracking I've ever witnessed. Shockingly, terribly bad. Whoever decided to do that should immediately be fired. I saw the original ad before a Hulu show and it was more than adequate.
Yeah, I was confused when I heard the music for it too.

im back home in san jose for 3 days and i am feeling way less nostalgic than i though i would, maybe its the jet lag but i though i would be all, 'wow the wonders i have been missing out on these last 8 months' but it hasnt been like that at all

i want something, i just dont know what it is yet...

same.

i figured that much but 5 bucks is pretty cheap for all that wholesome goodness

yeah and it was good, hit the spot :)

i think sf is relatively cheap to eat if you know where to go, the pizza was around mission, 2$, donuts was some asian shop, 1.20$ for both and then i got a single serving of jerky from corner store 1.50$

im back home in san jose for 3 days and i am feeling way less nostalgic than i though i would, maybe its the jet lag but i though i would be all, 'wow the wonders i have been missing out on these last 8 months' but it hasnt been like that at all

whut part of sj?! dammit there really needs to be an sj meet up of some sort...

whut part of sj?! dammit there really needs to be an sj meet up of some sort...

im actually at my parents spot in east san jose right now. and since i fly back to korea in 2 days, i wont have time for a meetup but i wouldnt be against it after march.

It fucking sucks living with other ppl sometimes...most times.

I might get a kitten tho! Gna hear bullshit bout it, ha.

Baby-sat my uncles kids as a favour n he gave me $100! :) and, I got offered a job by Sephora! I'm excited bc they educate their employees about the products to no end and I hear the gratis is amazing! Loves it

It fucking sucks living with other ppl sometimes...most times.

I might get a kitten tho! Gna hear bullshit bout it, ha.

Baby-sat my uncles kids as a favour n he gave me $100! :) and, I got offered a job by Sephora! I'm excited bc they educate their employees about the products to no end and I hear the gratis is amazing! Loves it

yay! post pics/vid if you do!!

congrats on the job :)

sephora had their f&f recently and i couldn't help picking up

P236400_hero.jpg

always a sucker for pretty packages. also loaded up on sugar and ysl's new fragrance..

i would love to work there!!

yeah son. When I got back to LA after a year, I realized that nothing has changed except some stores were closed.

Whatever.