Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

dreams are like 5-45 min long...

it feels like it starts when we fall asleep and then u wake up and u think that u were dreaming the whole duration of ur sleep, but it wasnt that long?

i dunno.

im just worried that the jay z concert is going to be canceled here cause apparently hes performing at game 1 of the world series in NY at around the same time the concert starts...

maybe opening acts take up the time and then he flies in to do the concert?

columbus isnt that important tho :(

dear billy and jermaine

i can explain your dreams question

basically long story short dreaming occurs during REM sleep. In one of the most important studies in sleep research history the researchers woke people up during periods of rapid eye movement and 20 out of 27 were able to vividly recall dream imagery. A few more had the feeling of having dreamed but could not actually recall any specific dream imagery. REM sleep is dominant during the last 1/3 of the night, so it makes sense that a lot of people can remember dreams upon waking up in the morning. Also, because of sleep's effect on memory you start forgetting your dreams pretty much as soon as you begin to wake up. Same idea behind waking up to turn off your alarm clock, falling back asleep, and totally forgetting that you ever got up at all, so this explains why you probably have trouble remembering your dreams each day. I think that about covers it.

put on your favorite lipstick as a base, blot, smooth black eyeshadow overtop, apply gloss

use the white base coat of two coat mascara on eyebrows, or shiseido do a nice pearl white eyeliner that is opaque enough to do brows

post pics

Or photoshop it.

Ugh, no. The mixture of colors and patterns makes me want to uke. It's like someone put 3 different all-over-print tee-shirts in a blender and sewed the scraps together.

Nah, it was some flash thing that was basically a WMP visualization. clicking random parts of the page set it to random parameters and you could manually set them using settings at the top left. iirc the poster said something about drugs or hallucinogens and it may have had a .edu address, can't seem to find it through my searches though. <-- Dismayed

thx though

coming back from socal, my car started making a weird "whoomp" noise that would repeat itself and get faster as the wheels went faster. thought it might be a wheel weight which fell off or the differential. couldn't be the engine cause i killed the engine while going 60mph and still got the noise. the noise would go away if i turned left.

so i was exiting off the freeway today and powered out with a drift. it was a clockwise circle offramp.

noise is gone... now i'm really bothered by what it was