Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^dats a creepy ass wink. but rly, what winks arent creepy??

can't rep you julz but gratz! send me some concealer or something nocrossdresser.

ty <3 i have to tell ppl i give my gratis to that they cant sell it cause they mark it specially for the certain employee somehow?

n i honestly dont think its that weird for guys to wear concealer...i make mickey wear some if he has a spot n we r going to an event.

fffffff i wanna dress really elegant like

but somehow i just wanna wear (http://inventorymagazine.com/stockroom/duluth-utility-pack.html) with a white tee, blue jeans and some mad tight sexy boots every day.

also i need to figure out how to incorporate a TOJ DR into my wardrobe and dismal STILL hasn't answered any emails sent in the last weekKKK :( :( :(

my mom bought the halloween candies today. how does one not buy a bag of reeses?! it's the most integral of all halloween candies. REESES MAKES HALLOWEEN HAPPEN.

i'll have to settle for these reeses sticks.

Quoted for truth.

My little bro went with my mom to get Halloween candy, and I was disappointed when I found out he didn't pick out any Resses.

sami just bought 17 dollars worth of candy because i'm staying in on halloween, if any fucking kid knocks on my door or hits my buzzer i'm ignoring them.

i am getting drunk and eating candy and watching zombies movies, happy fucking halloween.

im knockn, u btr damn give me candy or im eggn u

illusions, ula! A trick is what a whore does for money...or cocaine.

aha! so i will find a whore and make her do tricks for scotty.

but then he might enjoy that so thats not a trick...