Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Why don't strangers wanna sit beside me on the bus? Without fail when I'm on the bus and it starts to fill up, the seat beside me will always be the last one filled... :( so lonley

damn that sounds like a fantasy. if ever there's an empty seat beside me, i try to do the impossible to keep it empty.

GME3qpBAAnxkcyi4Aq4meTv2o1_500.jpg

holy shit, the two dudes in the back look like they got leprosy. oh jack!!!

damn that sounds like a fantasy. if ever there's an empty seat beside me, i try to do the impossible to keep it empty.

me too!

once when i was getting off campus, i took the bus to meet my friends who were already singing k, and it was an empty bus. it was so nice. then this guy comes on, in a full leather get-up, and he sits right next to me. i'm not the type that wants to get up and be mean. so i was like whatever. then i get a tingling feeling on the side of my left thigh. i look at him and he was staring ahead with a stupid grin. i turn back once more to the window (i like doing that, staring out the window, yes) and a few seconds later AGAIN with the feeling.

i look down to see him lightly brushing my thigh.

i jumped out of the bus and walked the rest of the way (through haight and divisadero)

that du had some hentai shit on his mind haha (or anything these lame ass dudes have on their mind)

you shouldn't let him "win" though.

like you spit on him and look at him straight in the eyes: i'll rip your guts apart, you little slut. then move a few benches away.

When all your friends are out having fun, and your @ home not spending money because you gotta cop jawns, and your surfing the sufes but nobody is really posting...Thats when the Denim forum is the best. Never disappoints.

me too!

once when i was getting off campus, i took the bus to meet my friends who were already singing k, and it was an empty bus. it was so nice. then this guy comes on, in a full leather get-up, and he sits right next to me. i'm not the type that wants to get up and be mean. so i was like whatever. then i get a tingling feeling on the side of my left thigh. i look at him and he was staring ahead with a stupid grin. i turn back once more to the window (i like doing that, staring out the window, yes) and a few seconds later AGAIN with the feeling.

i look down to see him lightly brushing my thigh.

i jumped out of the bus and walked the rest of the way (through haight and divisadero)

yea i guess its different when it comes to girls getting creeped on. i guess i just feel left out when thugs and thugettes/crust punks get seat buddies but i dont. feel like im a leper or something ahahah

mah bby bought me an awesome pink wig like in closer and now, i wish i could just wear it anywhere, all the time.

wigs should be the new hair.

portman looked sooo good in that movie. but in real life youd probably come off as a crazyperson/girl going to a bachelorette party...

i seen suzie in her wig and i think she should grow her hair and dye it pink cause it looks puuuurrr and make her eyes go meow

you making me blush now you shhhhhh.

since i got that wig, i really wish my hair was thicker to do that kind of thing, it wouldn't look as voluminous and flamboyant naturally though :(

my fuckin friend ran over a fuckin tree what the fuckin fuck and as soon as his ASS realized he ran over a fuckin tree he stops in the middle of the damn road n says "dude whats up with that bump" it was only 2 blocks away from his damn house how the hell do you do that. funny thing he only had 2 shots. i think he did it on purpose. BREAK FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE