Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i read those

i also read some series about people who went back in time to some world where mythology was real? similiar writing style / covers and whatnot don't know what it's called. someone knows.

Yeah I remember those! I read the first one when I was eleven. One of the main characters peed themselves in one of the first books and I was like: yikes!

saw raccoons in the backyard last night, there is a squirrel making weird mating noises (i think) in the front yard. if i had a bb gun i would shoot it.

and there is this white car that has driven in front of the house 3x already.

fuckn ohio

^^ gets you things too. I broke my arm, as a little kid. my family felt so bad, they took me to Chuck E Cheese's for some kind of get better party.

good times

Yo, someone school me about "second life". Some customer told me they are way into it and I couldn't believe it existed until she showed me the website. Said you buy virtual stuff, like clothes and groceries, and you pay with actual real moneys. Is this for real?

lol those shits are sooooo baggy on me.

and not nearly long enough.

your legs must look like toofpicks :confused:

Yo, someone school me about "second life". Some customer told me they are way into it and I couldn't believe it existed until she showed me the website. Said you buy virtual stuff, like clothes and groceries, and you pay with actual real moneys. Is this for real?

i don't know much about it, but it's basically what it says. you set up an account and you have an avatar that you can customize to look like however you want. so you can basically project all your insecurities you have about yourself onto that character and make yourself feel better because you're running around with a super jock/hot sexxi chick. it's probably the most pathetic thing ever since you also have to pay money for it.

basically for people who don't have a life so that they can actually pretend that they have a life but not here but somewhere else... orr whatever i donno

and yeah since it's online you can interact with other loosers just like you! yaayy!!

it got really popular for a short period of time i think around 07 or 06 and some companies even thought it was necessary to put a "branch" of their own company in the game just for advertising purposes. it really got out of hand and is imo one of the wackest things ever