Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Deputies investigating death of woman at De Anza College garage

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office is investigating the death of a woman who reportedly fell from a parking structure at De Anza College in Cupertino this morning, according to a department spokesman.

There were no obvious signs of foul play and the case remains under investigation, according to Sgt. Rick Sung.

About 4:40 a.m., the sheriff's office responded to reports of a woman lying in the parking lot near the Flint Center parking garage, Sung said.

A De Anza representative could not immediately be reached for comment.

http://www.mercurynews.com/search/ci_14166425?IADID=Search-www.mercurynews.com-www.mercurynews.com

what the fuck. shit is nuts. i read the headline and hoped that it wasn't the structure i park at. it isn't but still, yikes.

is there anywhere online to buy individial letter iron on type patch things? Don't actually have an iron but I'll figure something out.

i just found a travel iron in my suitcase it's yours. problem solved! next!!

Is this from that stupid fucking Williamsburg protest where they were gonna ride in their underwear because the bike lanes were being removed?

its from the annual ride the subway in your underwear thing. dont know if its a protest but i heard its been going on for like 9 years according to the news