Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

one of these days i want to fly to tokyo and get suited up in Watanabe & Sons. Was re-reading that Men's Vogue article on the 'yakuza' suit, it sounds like Yohji Yamamoto with a hidden dagger and a million yen neatly folded in a jacket pocket.

have decided a few months ago that starting then, for the rest of my life i will never again wear a suit because i have to, but because i want to. Only makes sense that I get suits that are anything but traditional in that case...

perhaps not a random thought as such...

this is funny shit.

Airport gives passenger complimentary cannabis

May 27, 2008 03:02am

Article from: h14_heraldsun.gif

AN unsuspecting passenger who flew to Tokyo is carrying one million yen's ($10,000) worth of cannabis, compliments of Customs authorities, after a bungled exercise using sniffer dogs.

An officer at Narita International Airport yesterday put 142g of the drug into a side pocket of a randomly selected suitcase off an overseas flight so the dog could detect it.

"The dog couldn't find it, and the officer forgot which bag he put it in," said a Customs spokeswoman.

"If by some chance passengers find it in their suitcase, we're asking them to return it."

The officer, 38, was reprimanded by the head of Customs at Narita airport.

FREAKIN' TEACH ME!

Make a youtube or something, this is the next streetwear fashunz...

and I sing *ahem*

Gotta keep

One jump ahead of the breadline

One swing ahead of the sword....

i steal, only what i can't affooooord.

thats everything

lol, i had to do it...

Can drinking make you sore?

I've been shitty the past three nights in a row, and I havent really drank in awhile. Anyway, Friday before I started drinking I felt fine. Now, three days later I feel like someone has repeatedly kicked me in my kidneys, or like my overall midsection in general. the fuck?

blue cheese makes everything delicious. i mean everything, chicken wings, hamburgers, hot dogs, sausages, veggies...mmm blue cheese is good.

is there a presidents choice in the states? presidents choice is pretty awesome. it'd be weird if it wasnt in the states because realistically if its just canadian it should be PMs choice...

steven harper fucking sucks but at least he's not french canadian.

no offense maude.

it sucks that that french dude couldn't parachue to a world record today, that was gonna be sick. he probably would've died though, which would've been pretty hilarious when you really think about how fucking stupid a record it is.

dr. pepper is underrated.

i can't find my cordless phone. there's like 5 in my house and somehow they all end up in my kitchen.

My friends and I are going to each buy a pair of slim-fitting RRL white jeans and start a gang of sorts, except we're going to be more of a go-to-the-gay-club-and-sing-karaoke-in-our-white-denim-and-then-party-our-ass-off-downtown kind of gang rather than the take-over-a-street-corner-and-fuck-up-people-who-don't-pay-us-respects kind of gang.

WhiteDenimGang.jpg

GBC, waiting for my friends from Hollywood and Houston to come to town. (The fourth pair is for my brother.) But it will be documented, for sure via photo and perhaps some sort of dance video. (No strobe lights, though, as we try to make our videos are epileptic-friendly as possible.)