Klaas

Japan Blue Momotaro

those are beautiful...even the selvage is pretty.

copped a pair of these from gordon, jw if they are STF or if theyre already sanfordized.

theyre O/W in the japan sea right? should i give these a hot soak or wut.

thanksssssssssssss

what's on the backpocket of the O/W low rise slim fits that big is carrying? is that paint? not sure how i feel about it. everything else looks spot on.

It is paint, two bars across the back pocket on just the one side.

If you read the product page at Blue in Green, it says they're raw.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3654&category_id=&manufacturer_id=42&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

says theyre one wash. just trying to see if anyone would advise me in soaking these or not. hope it's not too much trouble.

what's on the backpocket of the O/W low rise slim fits that big is carrying? is that paint? not sure how i feel about it. everything else looks spot on.

yep it is paint, but it's like.. already faded somewhat. i'll post some pics up tonight if i have time!

edited for pics:

IMG_0621Small.jpg

IMG_0620Small.jpg

IMG_0618Small.jpg

I bought a pair of these in Tokyo last month. The GTWP0703 ('tightu-straighto' I think they called it). I really dig them actually. Really nice weight, quite hairy. They have had about 1 week wear so far. I think they are going to fade very nicely.

Anyway here are some photos for your interest. Any questions, just ask. Cheers.

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

Yo opie

I will post some evo pics in maybe a month - I have been wearing them most days, but not a lot to show for it yet. Very faded at major stress points (back pocket rivets, middle of yoke). Screen-printed pocket has faded a little as well, which looks nice. It is only just starting to come through on the thighs etc though.

The have been slow so far, but I have the feeling they might speed up a bit in the next couple of months. Will keep y'all updated anyway.

Peace

Great!

Just about to throw some money after such a pair.

Do they really run 1 size smaller than tagged as it is stated on BiG?

Umm... this is the model that I got:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3654&category_id=&manufacturer_id=42&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

BIG says that it runs one size LARGER than tagged.

I think that is about right...I didn't measure them when I got them. But between .5 and 1 larger than tag seems about right. They stretch a bit, but not a huge amount, so be wary of that. They definitely do not stretch to sagging point in my experience. Good luck with them! Post fit and results!!

Oups, what i meant : )

So if i do 29 in dukes (and a size 30 in SExIH01), i should be able to squese myself into a pair of 28 here O_o

And how much does these stretch?

I have 30 in dukes (old leather tag, larger pockets), and 30 in Momotaro was the right size. Might have been able to squeeze into 29, but didnt try so not sure.

I would probably recommend 29, but 28 might be ok if you are up for a bit of masochism. :)

That's why i wanna see more pics :P

Wanna see if they fit you as great as on the first pics, as i don't really know anything about the stretch in these..

yeah they fit pretty much the same as above. I'm pretty busy atm (not busy enough to stop checking sf, but busy enough to not be bothered with taking and uploading pictures to the net), but I might be able to post a couple of fit pics sometime this week.

After doing a little hunting on their website, i figured that the G003-MB was what i was looking for. Hey, if you are buying O/W jeans, then why not go with the sea-waterwash, right?

so is the sizing chart listed on BiG for the low rise/slim fits correct? the jeans are listed as one-wash, but the sizing chart says pre-wash, is this just a typo? I e-mailed them but i haven't heard back yet

CinSun - I am pretty certain Momotaro only sells the GTWP0307 in a one-wash, so I'm thinking in the BiG site is just a typo. The measurements they give look about right (for the 30s that I have at least...).

Update on my jeans - not much to tell, sorry. it's been hot here (Australia), and these havent gotten a lot of wear in the last two weeks. A lighter blue colour is starting to show around the stress points (keys and phone, etc). Nothing much at all around the knees. These are incredibly sturdy jeans, they will take a bit of wearing I think...