tweeds

THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

pbj 007, denime 66s if you can find a pair, and eternal 811s would be my first thoughts

dior homme jake re-issue (came out today)

or

iron heart 666-OD

it's my birthday tomorrow and i'm buying a pair of jeans this weekend no matter what

^^depends on where you live, is it going to be cold for atleast a few months to wear the jacket, otherwise get the jeans.

More of like should I get this? Its an Engineered Garments chore coat for $35

1298599353-picsay.jpg

Okaay.. I have more than just 2.

Sam 710s

PBJ 010s

PBJ 007s

Momotaro 0701

Momotaro 0705BiG

By your opinion.. which is the best cop and which is the least best cop?

i would pick the Sam 710s as the best cop. the rest of the cops are pretty much the same, i would rate PBJ just a slightly wee bit higher than momotaro IMHO.

^qualitywise? I beg to differ, Momotaros are top notch quality. And the 15,7 oz zimbabwe cotton is great.

Depends on your preferences and other denim I guess. All are pretty slim. I love the colour and fading abilities of the XX 010, but they're special - maybe something for you, if you have already 10 pairs of blue jeans. otherwise the 710 are a safe bet that fade nicely.

qualitywise i believe they're all about the same but i seem to have this notion that the momotaros lock their denim in really well and the fading on those are neither contrasty nor fade with the vintage look. cutwise, they are pretty good though, as with the construction which is pretty solid.

I'm looking for a bit roomier fit than the 710's, but the leg opening and inseam should stay about the same. Currently I'm waiting for a new lot of S5000VXs to arrive in BIG, but the leg opening is considerably bigger and would demand altering. I really like how Sams fade, but maybe I could give a shot to some other brand. Any suggestions, preferably under 19oz?

IH Beatle Busters or 666?

I want something slim, but it doesn't have to be super tight. I'm a little worried because I have a fat ass (I'm decently in shape but I've always had lots of junk in the trunk), so I don't know if I can size down and stretch. Would it be better to go for Beatle Busters because they'll stretch/shrink less (sanforized)?

IH Beatle Busters or 666?

I want something slim, but it doesn't have to be super tight. I'm a little worried because I have a fat ass (I'm decently in shape but I've always had lots of junk in the trunk), so I don't know if I can size down and stretch. Would it be better to go for Beatle Busters because they'll stretch/shrink less (sanforized)?

They'll both stretch, but you will probably want the BB because of the higher rise.

IH 666 or Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum?

I like the cut of both for my body type and need a new pair of blue jeans (I'm currently wearing IH 634s-b's). I have a notion that the SExDBxSF will fade better, but I like the back pockets on the IH's more. Any thoughts?

Right now I have a pair of F310 that im looking to get rid of..there just too slim and im sick of being self conscious as too if my cock+balls are visible...Which pair would be the better investment?

I like the black ones, have you checked out Effector glasses? Japanese brand who have done collabs with Neighborhood, Beams etc...

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/tag/effector/

http://search.borderless.rakuten.com/borderless/search.action?k=effector&tl=216131&l=en

IH 666 or Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum?

I like the cut of both for my body type and need a new pair of blue jeans (I'm currently wearing IH 634s-b's). I have a notion that the SExDBxSF will fade better, but I like the back pockets on the IH's more. Any thoughts?

I'd personally get the IH 666s. I could never fit into them (the 634s are fairly tight on me), but the denim looks amazing.

Edwin nashville? I.e. straight fit,, 40s style, sort of slim. Cheap-ish.

68052009145142129703337_L.jpg

I used to own a pair 5-6 years ago that I sold for some reason

They looked like this after some wear:

edwin1.jpg

edwin2.jpg

Feels like the front rise is sort of low on me?

bonus oldschool, ca 2006

wdwtrickoedition1.jpg

Flathead Tan - Mid length wallet (natural with black accent)

or

Flathead Tan Mid length (all natural)

won´t buy new jeans too soon, but i think i´ll get one of these three, so i want to hear some opinions:

Joe McCoy 905

or

Pherrows 521

or

Resolute 710

Thanks.

^not sure yet, but alternatives would be jmc 906 or pherrows 421 for slimmer cuts.