what are you watching today?

red

I enjoyed it. Watched it at the Cinema and then again the other day but I just generally enjoy Terrence Malicks films. The creation of the universe part I think threw quite a few people off. I had lots of people leave half way through but I personally think its beautifully shot, the dialogue is great, its cast extremely well and the sound is perfect.

yeah maybe, although I dont fully understand the whole over the top religion bullshit when 20 minutes of the film is about the creation of the universe and the big bang theory. seems slightly conflicting. unless that was the point.

The thing I liked was how polarizing this movie was. you either loved it or fucking hated it. and its a film that makes you think about what its actually saying because its quite difficult to decipher

maybe im dumb but i hated this

i wanna watch american horror story but my gf won't watch it , 2 scarey lol

AHS is pretty cool, pilot was real good. Also I'm mixed on Tree of Life, had some of the best movie moments I've experienced with the childhood shit and then some of the all time worst/most contrived elements like the dinosaurs and cosmos shit.