what are you watching today?

red

Probably my least favorite Jarmusch film I've seen

I haven't seen em all yet, but which are some of your faves? I'm trying to finish up all the Coen's I haven't seen, as well as Errol Morris (damn he is fun to watch, such strange docos).

I haven't seen em all yet, but which are some of your faves? I'm trying to finish up all the Coen's I haven't seen, as well as Errol Morris (damn he is fun to watch, such strange docos).

I have seen a fair few and i actually really enjoyed ghost dog (maybe just because rza does the soundtrack), his top films in my opinion:

Dead Man (absolutely incredible, everybody should watch this film)

Stranger Than Paradise

Permanent Vacation

Down By Law

Mystery Train, and Night On Earth, are worth a watch but nothing special. and Coffee and Cigarettes, isn't very good at all.

Idk I'd say Down By Law and Stranger Than Paradise. Dead Man was good also. Broken Flowers was entertaining but nothing I'd watch again.

Idk I'd say Down By Law and Stranger Than Paradise. Dead Man was good also. Broken Flowers was entertaining but nothing I'd watch again.

Yeah agreed Broken flowers is entertaining, if only for Bill Murray's incredible dead pan performance, but nothing to write home about

Yeah agreed Broken flowers is entertaining, if only for Bill Murray's incredible dead pan performance, but nothing to write home about

Yeah I kind of liked Broken Flowers for some reason. It was one of those movies that didn't blow me away but left me feeling satisfied. As someone else articulated, I wouldn't write home about it, although I may watch it again some time...

glassaportrait.jpg

philip glass documentary????

this has made my day, Philip Glass is a genius. Probably one of my favorite composers and definitely my favorite in terms of film soundtracks. His soundtrack for The Thin Blue Line is soooo good!

thank you mrjuby, i will rep you when my 24 hours is up :)