what are you watching today?

red

to girlfriend: "OK, nightmare [on elm street] OR babies"

girl: "BABIES!"

me: "damnit, ok. 2 for babies"

we were seriously the only people in the theater

but it was a cute movie

babieso.jpg

I go to the cinema a lot--trying to make the most of my last year of student concession cinema tickets :P I also have a huge backlog of DVDs to watch... I end up watching a lot of releases posted in this thread cos everybody here seems to have good taste.

I'm about to hit up 15 films at the Sydney Film Festival. Will be sure to post what I end up seeing!

edit - jackg; must wait to rep you for Life Aquatic. I love Wes Anderson, and that is probably my fave overall, that or Rushmore... Check out Fantastic Mr Fox if you haven't already!

15 films at the festival! Jesus.....which ones are you looking at?? I live down in Melbourne and was thinking about trying to catch a couple, but it always seems to be good intentions with film festivals and i never end up going.

I also similarly have a massive backlog of films to watch (university film library is fucking incredible) unfortunately i have all this stupid uni work to do. Haven’t seen fantastic mr fox buts its definitely on my list, as for Wes Anderson the life aquatic is incredible but i think my fav is probably the royal tenenbaums??