Bicyclettes

canice

thanks for the tips about spray painting. can you guys show me some pictures of your spray painted bikes?

i've got a specialized langster.

used to be all yellow..

1st go with rusto=

266839314.jpg

2nd go with cheap OSH paint=

282691736.jpg

yeah also hit the aerospoke wtih silver, then recently gold.

basically all i did was sand my shit down nice and smooth, then primer, followed by a few light coats of paint till it was solid. then clear coated with 2 or 3 layers for protection, although it'll eventually get fucked up.. i'm too cheap for a powdercoat anyway..

currently saving up for a brooks ^^

compared to the piece of shit seat i'm riding now, (literally a piece of plastic.. you can't tell by the pix) i'd prolly find a brand new brooks pretty comfy..

wow he dint even ask me..

last time he tried to get something together, it ended up just being myself and my friend, because he dint want to ride with just 2 other people... he likes to roll deeeep? haha

all singing and drafting eachother down embarcadero.. haha iono jk.

possibly swingin thru ggp for a while though iono yet..

i'm about to put a fucking brake on my bike this "fixie" shit is acting like its some next level out of control shit, its not, i would never go in a store named that

edit: baby boy needs to take bike locking 101 again, u locks not going to help when they cut that cable

i'm about to put a fucking brake on my bike this "fixie" shit is acting like its some next level out of control shit, its not, i would never go in a store named that

edit: baby boy needs to take bike locking 101 again, u locks not going to help when they cut that cable

yeah! the ulock cable knot he used had me confused...

and i dont see very many bikeshops that dont have racks out front..

my girlfriend is getting very interested in bikes, and that excites me! :D i think im gonna set her up with a kilo tt single speed with front/back brakes. any of you guys have pics of your girls bikes?

mashtransit4.JPG

we're about to get her some 650c deep vs.

hell nah, it looks perfect. much better than a flat road stem and risers IMO. plus, you get to flash that $90 NJS symbol you paid for.

i was about to pick up a black nitto jag, wildstyle haha - then my pants ripped the day i was gonna go out for it.. so then i had to buy new pants, and now i have to save up again...

a saddle is what i really need though.. my stem is ok for now heh.