Bicyclettes

canice

yo aydo, what size is the frame? im trying to find something under 50cm.

yup she got the 43cm with 650 wheels.

she's 4'11 and finds it "perfect" so.. ya

nice vee_dub whats your gear ratio? jw i'm proboboly gunna be riding around town and in the city a bit what would you suggest since you helped me before

I ride 49 x 17...its good all rounder. May I suggest Mid-60 to Mid 70 gear inches is good for the city.

By the way are you running brakeless or brake??

veedub.. i thought you had a concept?

Nah i dont have a concept, I wish I have one....they dont sell them down in Sydney. I have some old school lugged frame sitting in my store room. Selling them very soon, to get some money.

Its 5am here...I am re-config my gearing and snapping some sick wheels on it..will take pic once i am done.

I'm not always in the city usually just the weekend and at most twice during the week and i will be riding brakeless when my bike comes in

Hey man just use some lower gear inch..easier to back pedal....you have experience with fixed gear riding right??

ha no i've ridden my friends on several occations but the kilo tt is my first fixie

Good choice on he Kilo TT..

Alright I got nothing to do, I snapped a 650c (wolber/Mavic hub) and Openpro/superb on the rear. 42 x 19....soo damn bored in Sydney. Time for some fun

here's the pic:

Image048-1.jpg

Image049-1.jpg

Cheers,

Dub

I have a 2" dropped stem and a 2" riser bar, you know why? So it balances out dickface.

first of all, You can use flat bars for this "balance" if you want it to be parrallel with the headtube... And you won't have to pay for the expensive stem. (which is what I think the guy in the original post was talking about.)

second of all, you sound like a jerk.

really.

first of all, You can use flat bars for this "balance" if you want it to be parrallel with the headtube... And you won't have to pay for the expensive stem. (which is what I think the guy in the original post was talking about.)

second of all, you sound like a jerk.

really.

BUT it takes away the aesthetic of the bike.

Which is the reason why people buy X parts for their bike, to have them have that look they enjoy.

Thats why I dont get why people on Bikeforum bitch about wat this bike has, wat that bike has, etc etc.

Its all preference, like I always express.

Which is the reason why people buy X parts for their bike, to have them have that look they enjoy.

Thats why I dont get why people on Bikeforum bitch about wat this bike has, wat that bike has, etc etc.

Its all preference, like I always express.

i guess if you have the money..

but the dickface part was completely random and unnecessary.

oh, And I'll take some pics of my newest bike this week.

Which is the reason why people buy X parts for their bike, to have them have that look they enjoy

Exactly, it's all about personal preference. For instance, I think flat bars are ugly as fuck.

On a related bicyclette note: I rode a 58cm Kona Paddy Wagon this weekend, and I am now completely sold. I will own this bike by next spring...

Exactly, it's all about personal preference. For instance, I think flat bars are ugly as fuck.

On a related bicyclette note: I rode a 58cm Kona Paddy Wagon this weekend, and I am now completely sold. I will own this bike by next spring...

Paddy wagon rides real fucking nice... that or the Bianchi San Jose is a real smooth bike for city riding.

i want to know who e***w is... he bids on EVERYTHING on ebay... last time i listed track shit he bid on all of my stuff, but didn't win any of it.

i ride a nitto drop with bullhorns and a nitto drop with risers on another serup. why? because its the parts i had and i didn't feel like buying a new one. and it looks good.