Bicyclettes

canice

I'm only 160 right now, but just for more strength I think I'll end up getting Deep V's laced to 36h Formulas..

Probably a set of machined rims..maybe front machined, back not..

i weigh like 220 and have been riding a set of 32h sealed promax on open pros with heavy gauge spokes for almost 3 years, one year of that on abusive nyc streets, and have only had to true them a couple times.

papoose.. sorry to see that! that bike was nice. i hope you're keeping that fork!

that white frame looks a lot bigger, no?

pretty easy/cheap repair though yeah?

depending on your knowledge and how cool you are with your local shop, yeah. should be just a spoke if nothing else got damaged. and your lbs should charge you no more that $7 each to fix that.

good luck

40 holes is a bit of overkill, especially if you're under 180 lbs.

a good 32h or 36h would let you beat it up. i'd vote the formula sets over nicer loose ball hubs. you can replace the bearings if you break one as well.

Yer thats true 40holes is abit overkill...they are really old school and rare. I think Knucks bike suits it =)

I'm only 160 right now, but just for more strength I think I'll end up getting Deep V's laced to 36h Formulas..

Probably a set of machined rims..maybe front machined, back not..

you could just run 32 holes or even 28s if u r 160Ibs..

Formula/PW bearings....that would be heaps nice. But only change the bearings once the old one is f$%$ked up.

any idea how to take the clear coat off my chrome pista so i can get at those pesky decals?

Spray-on paint striper..the slowest reacting one. Spray it on, then waiiiittttt mmmmh 4 to 5 minutes then should eat through the clearcoat but base coat wont be affected.

I used jasco to strip the paint.

Then I used Montana Gold spray paint.

Then a Montana Gold clear coat over it.

Shitty picture and shitty bike.

Fixed gear conversion. Nothing special.

CIMG0033.jpg

my friend has a store in berkeley that sells only freight bags. there's an orange one i've been wanting to get, but haven't had the chance to drop by. i have one friend with a chrome and says too many people have it (even those who don't ride), and another friend who just bought a reload last week.

i like the visvim e-cat, but it'd be ridiculous if i were to have it and not store a bunch of stuff. i'd most likely end up getting a small bag.

my friend has a store in berkeley that sells only freight bags. there's an orange one i've been wanting to get, but haven't had the chance to drop by. i have one friend with a chrome and says too many people have it (even those who don't ride), and another friend who just bought a reload last week.

i like the visvim e-cat, but it'd be ridiculous if i were to have it and not store a bunch of stuff. i'd most likely end up getting a small bag.

Where at in Berkeley?

thanks for the tips about spray painting. can you guys show me some pictures of your spray painted bikes?

i've got a specialized langster.

Look back a few pages, for my posts. Mine used to be black, w/ cable braze-ons. I took those off, puttyed em, re-painted the frame after stripping it w/ some hardcore paint stripped that burned my skin.