Bicyclettes

canice

Knucks, where did you get that chainring? I want a new chainring and I like the looks of that.

ebay. Seller banana_brain. Her store has a bunch of old vintage NOS parts, shipping and handling takes FOREVER. I think it took 20days for my chainring to come in..

It's a NOS Shimano 600

ha! yeah, it is a groupbuy IRO. my 700c is sitting right next to me, my front paul. and no, you can't do barspins with a 23c, it's called toe overlap. asshole? maybe in nyc, but I actually ride. I don't live in fucking williamsburg.

crillz.. looking good. let's race. i can't get over that your fork probably cost more than a complete pista though. i've heard scary things about the alter stems.

skidding IS EASIER with a lower ratio. so is doing wheelies. the bike isn't as twitchy when you move the cranks and its easier to lock up.

i've tried doing wheelies, but i can't get my bike up that high. i'm lame.

anyway, mash dvd is up for pre-order if anyone is anxious. i just pre-ordered mine lie 2 minutes ago.

http://www.mashsf.com/store.html

*edit* ah, i'm late on the pre-order news, but for anyone who didn't know about it. there you go.

ha! yeah, it is a groupbuy IRO. my 700c is sitting right next to me, my front paul. and no, you can't do barspins with a 23c, it's called toe overlap. asshole? maybe in nyc, but I actually ride. I don't live in fucking williamsburg.

Still looks stupid to have 2 different size wheels IMO :/

everyone needs to get their head out of their asses about this new york shit. hipsters in williamsburg are already selling off their pistas before the winter.. that shit is tired. the rest of us probably ride more than anyone else. riding bikes in new york doesn't make you an asshole, saying shit like the above makes you an asshole.

now back to our scheduled programming.

Jeans are APC hipster. I had to hem them as their hem was too torn up, now they feel a lil too short at times. After winter passes I'm making them into cutoffs for riding only..

Bag is Backside, size Large. Kemmer on BikeForums.net is selling em..small is $30, large is $40 (+$10 shipping)

everyone needs to get their head out of their asses about this new york shit. hipsters in williamsburg are already selling off their pistas before the winter.. that shit is tired. the rest of us probably ride more than anyone else. riding bikes in new york doesn't make you an asshole, saying shit like the above makes you an asshole.

now back to our scheduled programming.

I was in brooklyn this summer. so that's all I can go off of, which is alot more than many. I know people in NY ride like hell, i never said they didn't (:confused: ). anyway, i rode more than you, you ride more than me, who cares, at least I actually ride it.

Those are some short risers. whats the frame?

stuck with my old windsor frame from bikesdirect haha.. painted again.. mostly all of the components are switched out.. (proof that what you've all been saying is true) but it was still a dope bike right out of the box.. 300 no tax right to my door..

you could make your laces shorter by tying an extra knot or two?

aydo, new bike's nice. you ride with mike often?

thanks! yeah i rode with him 1 time.. back when his bike was still stripped metal haha, then whenever i tried to hook up with him, it's always something.. bent wheel this... bent fork that... haha

good thing that's all done with.. RIGHT MIKE!!?

HAHA ANDREWWW!!

49ers much?

oh yea, what did you do wiht your old straps/clips?

i want double straps too, was gonna get some at freewheel iono if i said this already haha

49cm:D yeah i know it looks like a niner's pride bike haha.. those first few wins made me all excited like YEAH!! NINERS.. then fuck the next few games..

and i sold my old clips/straps with the fuji conversion.. that dude was hella happy haha.

that was the first time he seen the njs stamp and his eyes were glistening hahaha

jk he was chill LOL...