Bicyclettes

canice

http://www.thebikebiz.com/product_p/trk-whl-tub01.htm

Is this a good set of predone rims? They have everything already right? Or do I still need to bolt lock? If they are with a track hub they already have the bolt lock built on right? Thanks for everyones help. Im a true noob when it comes to fixies.

iiii would try to find a set of clinchers if i were you, and you were planning to ride street with them..

i myself have never used tubulars, but from what seen and read, it's all glue and waiting...

those wheels would be sweet if you plan on trying some velodrome action...

cheap$$ kind-of-sweet.. haha

iiii would try to find a set of clinchers if i were you, and you were planning to ride street with them..

i myself have never used tubulars, but from what seen and read, it's all glue and waiting...

those wheels would be sweet if you plan on trying some velodrome action...

cheap$$ kind-of-sweet.. haha

Just get a set of DEEP Vs with formula hub. Problem solve!

Deep V's can be had on ebay for under $300..

like these, they're not machined tho:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Velocity-Deep-V-Track-Wheels-White-Blk-Deep-V-Fixed-HOT_W0QQitemZ290166421852QQihZ019QQcategoryZ58099QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You can also get some built at a shop (as I plan on doing)..if only I can find some white machined rims only..

Oy sid fix that seat position..seems awfully too far forward..

Thanks. The original stem that came w/ the bike was Nitto pearl 140 something mm... I pushed the seat as forward as possible... forgot to switch it back to a middle position. :)

not so much just having the seat in a central position, but basically having it so that your front kneecap is close to directly above the bottom bracket when the cranks are horizontal.

it won't really matter for short commutes, but on long rides, you'll thank yourself for getting into a good position.

My bikecycle

071009025401mz1.jpg

Sidney aint got shit on my photo skillz. Though, sidney, just go out and ride around, it aint no thang, especially with a brake. First time I ever rode fixed was a 40 min ride home through some busy parts of tokyo at close to midnight. Just take it real eazy-e at first and you'll eventually get bored and just fuck it and go fast.

Vivalo frame, nitto handleeee, nitto stem, rip off non leather brooks lookalike seat, sugino 75 cranks, Dura ace chainring and cog, mks cages and straps, gran-compe wheelset, vittrola zaffiro tyres. VROOM VROOM

When I'm being ricey i take the knog light off the stem and put it on the front hub for some spinny action.

Shit's so gangster so-so double posted.

So, my legs are spent from going through the bridge like 3 roundtrips this weekend. Should I rest and let my muscle build up or look into getting into an easier gear for me to work with? My last round trip today was brutal... was close to getting off and walking up the incline. >.>