Bicyclettes

canice

so uh. are we ever making a market for bici stuff? i just got a new frame and im willing to part with the old one

I have alot to sell when I get back to sydney. I might as well list it here...

1) Suntour Superb 165mm cranks...high polished

2) Cinelli Pista Drop

3) Cinelli track drop (wilder shoulder)

Thats all I can sell to overseas. Unless someone down in sydney would like a fixed gear.

Cheers,

Dub.

how the fuck do you do a track stand

Have a friend hold the back of your seat. Try track standing, you wont be able to balance completely, but you need to find your "lead" leg.

For me, Im right legged, so I have my right leg on the rear peddle. My "lead" leg on the back peddle, because I have greater control over my right leg. Which is big for trackstanding. Or else youll end up back peddling or something. Your front wheel should be "steering" towards your front leg. Youll need to use both legs to counter weight each other, on the peddles. Results ending with a track stand.

Ta daaa.

hi flange in the back, low in the front. holla!

Why low in the front if high is stronger? Wouldn't you just want them as strong as possible?

Thanks Vee, your a great help. By chance do you know of a website that shows the break down of lacing and how each one would look? I weigh 170, does that limit my options?

Thanks

High and low flange doesn't matter 'cept for looks.

you heard it here first! everything is just a fashion choice for looks. fuck, and i thought my 36h wheels with thick gauge spokes were going to be better with my weight on city streets. i guess my compact geometry track frame is just for looking faster, too.

what kind of bb did you use w/ your suntour? my shimano is giving me problems

Hey man, I am using an Japanese taped spinal. Mmmmh do u need one? I might have a spin one for ya.

Photo: Its all cool if u got any questions shoot me a pm. About the High Flange being stronger than low flange i heard it from a pro mech down in sydney, if u do raidal makesure ur hub is strong or else u end up cracking it. 170lbs is nothing i weight 180-190Ibs...runing 32spokes superb-pro hub laced to Mavic Open pro. But for u I think formula/Deep Vs in 32spokes gonna be awesome for street riding, once the bearing is trash..put phillwood sealbearings in..will run smooth as silk.

lol.. just to clarify:

PEDDLE-

1.to carry (small articles, goods, wares, etc.) from place to place for sale at retail2.to deal out, distribute, or dispense, esp. in small quantities: to peddle radical ideas. 3.to sell (drugs) illicitly. 4.to occupy oneself with trifles

PEDAL-

1.a foot-operated lever used to control certain mechanisms, as automobiles, or to play or modify the sounds of certain musical instruments, as pianos, organs, or harps. 2.a leverlike part worked by the foot to supply power in various mechanisms, as the bicycle. 3.Music. a.a foot-operated keyboard, as on an organ or harpsichord. b.any of the keys of such a keyboard.

i'm not an english whore or anything but i've read like 3 different things today that have had people using the word peddle in the wrong context...

no offense to anyone...

lmao..

i have yet to see "pedo" used in the same way.. maybe in the sufu biker babies thread or some shit haha iono.

I have alot to sell when I get back to sydney. I might as well list it here...

1) Suntour Superb 165mm cranks...high polished

2) Cinelli Pista Drop

3) Cinelli track drop (wilder shoulder)

Thats all I can sell to overseas. Unless someone down in sydney would like a fixed gear.

Cheers,

Dub.

Maybe some pictures of the cranks and the Cinelli pistas?

Maybe some pictures of the cranks and the Cinelli pistas?

Yeah Sure mate...shoto me a pm for emails Send u some high resolution one.

Knucks: yepr Suntour spinal works...!! welll I have 2 but now I am overseas, if u want me shoot me a pm i will dig it out. Cant gurrantee where i put it. Nah superb all the way..but is it a track cranks? or just a roadie?

Cheers,

Dub,

nevermind. I just replied to posts many pages back on accident.

Riding in tokyo is fun as fuck, but I need to pick up a brake soon since riding brakeless is now illegal and i always start getting nervous going past police boxes or bike cops (tend to just try to fly past as fast as i can)

Anyone else riding here in the tokyo area?

Yeah Sure mate...shoto me a pm for emails Send u some high resolution one.

Knucks: yepr Suntour spinal works...!! welll I have 2 but now I am overseas, if u want me shoot me a pm i will dig it out. Cant gurrantee where i put it. Nah superb all the way..but is it a track cranks? or just a roadie?

Cheers,

Dub,

Road double cranks...

lol.. just to clarify:

PEDDLE-

1.to carry (small articles, goods, wares, etc.) from place to place for sale at retail2.to deal out, distribute, or dispense, esp. in small quantities: to peddle radical ideas. 3.to sell (drugs) illicitly. 4.to occupy oneself with trifles

PEDAL-

1.a foot-operated lever used to control certain mechanisms, as automobiles, or to play or modify the sounds of certain musical instruments, as pianos, organs, or harps. 2.a leverlike part worked by the foot to supply power in various mechanisms, as the bicycle. 3.Music. a.a foot-operated keyboard, as on an organ or harpsichord. b.any of the keys of such a keyboard.

i'm not an english whore or anything but i've read like 3 different things today that have had people using the word peddle in the wrong context...

no offense to anyone...

I keep forgetting spelling. I hate you.

Just kidding.

AND rear? Crazy shit.

Oh yea, sold the bag in the US. Sorry man.

I got bored.

100_0523.jpg

Plus I got my monster bag last nite...

Pretty fuckin awesome. Except its a right shoulder bag, and I wish it was a left shoulder. Whatever, gotta get used to it.

Is that ur bike?? Looks hot.

Oh nah its ok bout the bag..i am gettng the backside bag off kemmer on BF. U wouldnt earn much if u post it over to sydney I was just asking..hehe

Cheers,

Dub.

Ahhh 2 minutes from being back from a short bike trip to the grocery store today, I hear a loud hissing. When I got back and into some light, I see that my front tire has a quarter inch tear in my tire and into my tube. It sucks the closest shop was 30min bike away.

nevermind. I just replied to posts many pages back on accident.

Riding in tokyo is fun as fuck, but I need to pick up a brake soon since riding brakeless is now illegal and i always start getting nervous going past police boxes or bike cops (tend to just try to fly past as fast as i can)

Anyone else riding here in the tokyo area?

I'm in tokyo till december and i've been trying to find a fixie somewhat cheap but its impossible. Dont' they sell used bikes here?

Thanks Dub. I'll take a full pic of it next time. Put my old bianchi stem and straight bars back on it. BECAUSE... I figured, "Hm, I cant skid with my straight bars because my thighs keep pushing against it, and making me swerve. Oh, thats it... LONGER STEM!"

Dumbass.

Ahhh 2 minutes from being back from a short bike trip to the grocery store today, I hear a loud hissing. When I got back and into some light, I see that my front tire has a quarter inch tear in my tire and into my tube. It sucks the closest shop was 30min bike away.

That sucks. It happened to me a few times, till I found out WHY I kept getting holes.

Do you kno how you have a tear?

Thats why I keep patch kits around. Very handy I must say. I always thought to myself, eh... Not really needed. But damn, has it saved me time...

Damn thats bad....did u hit a pothole or something??

I have my tears cause the tyres is getting too old and i keep constantly overload the pressure by 10PSI.

Stun: I cant skid with trackdrop at all...I realli dunno why. Riser and Bullhorn is my favourite.

That sucks. It happened to me a few times, till I found out WHY I kept getting holes.

Do you kno how you have a tear?

Thats why I keep patch kits around. Very handy I must say. I always thought to myself, eh... Not really needed. But damn, has it saved me time...

No not sure why I got the tear, I was riding on flat new asphalt. Ya I don't have a patch kit either, just going to get one of those since the tire is still fairly new. Is it hard to patch, I've never done it? Wait can you patch the tire and just replace the tube or am I being retarded?

Thanks