Bicyclettes

canice

Stunt what were you packing for your waywt pic the other day? Your pushing that Kremlin to the limits.

Fuck...

100_0582.jpg

Them babies. Shipped them out.

FUCKIN HUGE...

It wouldnt sit inside the Kremlin sideways, and the Kremlin is BIIIG...

BARELY got the straps to clip together, thats why it looks smushed and shit.

I wanna try mailing something out like that one pic of the Freight Baggage pic Sycamore No Jeremy posted.

Cant turn around for shit.

I HATE FIXIE TRICKS I HATE FAGGoTS WITH HUF HATS WHO RIDE I HATE HUF I HATE MASH I HATE BEING SAV I HATE FAGGOTS WHO DONT RIDE ON THE STREETS AND ONLY IN PARKING LOTS I HATE FAGGOTS WHO DONT BOMB HILLS I HATE FIXIE ELITESTS I HATE FIXIE CREWS I HATE HIPSTERS WHO RIDE FIXED I HATE FAGGOTS I HATE IRO'S I HATE PISTA'S I HATE ZIPP I HATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NICE BIKES AND CANT RIDE I HATE YOU I HATE YOU /rant

I HATE FIXIE TRICKS I HATE FAGGoTS WITH HUF HATS WHO RIDE I HATE HUF I HATE MASH I HATE BEING SAV I HATE FAGGOTS WHO DONT RIDE ON THE STREETS AND ONLY IN PARKING LOTS I HATE FAGGOTS WHO DONT BOMB HILLS I HATE FIXIE ELITESTS I HATE FIXIE CREWS I HATE HIPSTERS WHO RIDE FIXED I HATE FAGGOTS I HATE IRO'S I HATE PISTA'S I HATE ZIPP I HATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NICE BIKES AND CANT RIDE I HATE YOU I HATE YOU /rant

Relaxxxx..geeee soo much hate.

lol that rant thread is hilarious.

and for the record..

I HATE:

heelys4.jpg

AHHH FUCK THESE BITCHES...

ahh i can finally go to sleep at night...

you need to bring it back to the Specialized composite tri-spoke if you were really down.

is it only rev-x carbon wheels that seems to randomly explode? any other horror stories from other carbon wheels. i personally love trispokes, but i might be too light for one if there is crosswind, i'll probably just get blown away. lol.

just ordered my Kilo TT from Bikesdirect.com.

Got a lime green one, 50cm. (Eyez shortz)

I'm really excited to get it and start riding, so I figure'd I'd share.

Planning to pick up some parts for it, so need your suggestions on the following (brand, style, specs?):

Brake (front)

Free-Wheel cog

Possibly new handle bars (Any style?)

Atlanta is incredibly hill-y so I figured the brake and freewheel would be a good thing to have so I can switch to them if needed...Just in case, ya know?