Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya, I've had four or five pairs chainstitched at SE, but never had thread come apart after a soak like on this pair of SG2109. They are unworn. An anomaly?

Yup, that's pretty rare.

Send em back to the SF store with a note and we'll redo it for you.

that blanket-lined IH shirt looks awesome, what's the evo like?

Not sure, it's a new denim for IH.

Kiya your post has a broken link, i really want to read it too?

the guys at put this on did a little piece on why your money is better spent on a pair of 3sixteen jeans than a pair of apc jeans which are now made in macau china, read the piece here.
Edited by Iwmmm

put this on isn't working, not just the link. http://putthison.com/

Are the roy's still coming out on the 21st? Need to know if everyone gets lumps of coal so I can get a pair.

Release date is December 22nd at all stores. Photos, measurements, info will be put up on December 21st.

Kiya (or anyone at SE really),

I purchased a pair of F310's that I think I'd like to size up on. I know your return policy says you'll do online returns in-person at SESF, and not SENY... But it doesn't mention SELA. Could I swing by the La Brea shop and make an exchange?

BTW, any FH3009's at SELA in a size 34?

Kiya, any chance you guys can take some new snaps of the 301s and 634s for the shop? Every time I go over those cuts, I can't help but think how badly the pics need an update.

We will eventually get around to shooting everything again, but in the meantime, the fits have not changed and we paid close attention to even our early photos so the photo is a good representation of what it'll fit like.

Kiya (or anyone at SE really),

I purchased a pair of F310's that I think I'd like to size up on. I know your return policy says you'll do online returns in-person at SESF, and not SENY... But it doesn't mention SELA. Could I swing by the La Brea shop and make an exchange?

BTW, any FH3009's at SELA in a size 34?

Email us with your order number and we'll sort you out.

Kiya do any of the stores have a pair of Roy's black and blue sz 34?

SELA has one pair left for in-store or phone order purchases.

Just had a long talk with Roy about this next batch of jeans coming out this week. I'm a bit stunned to find out exactly what the denim is... For the first time in over three decades Cone Mills has produced a run of unsanforized fabric for a brand. This fabric is actually produced for Roy to his exact specifications, only 500 yards were made. If you understand the way mills work this should sound like a flat-out lie. It's not. I myself have a hard time digesting the fact that this happened. It's a test to see how it pans out between Roy and Cone. This is serious history in the making.

Edited by kiya

any restock of the flat head single strand leather/silver bracelet in a black large for online?

cheers

Restock of those is coming in January.

We've received quite a few inquiries about the price of the new Roy jeans.

Roy's price to Self Edge has gone up and therefore our price has gone up, the new price is $335.

Roy has stated that not only did the denim itself cost considerably more than past runs but this jean was more labor intensive due to a few extra details not found on past jeans.

EDIT: The tendency to want to compare the price of a product from Roy to other brands we sell will be there, but please refrain. It's hard to compare a product like roy's to almost anything else we (or anybody else for that matter) carries because of the unique nature behind the production of it.

Also, he's having a little leather patch contest, more info to be posted to his own website shortly.

Edited by kiya

any chance of sexi04 or 08 restocking?

Nope, we don't restock our collabs.

are there any IH-666, IH-666 XHS, dry bones Red-D's, or SEXDBXSXS12's in size 32, 33, or 34 at SENY?

Between all those jeans we have all of them in at least one of the sizes mentioned.