Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

kiya, you recommend anything that's like the sugarcane 66 cut? looking for something with a high rise and strong taper..

Check out these jeans:

3sixteen+ 11BSP

Stevenson 767 Jean

Dry Bones Red-D (sized up one)

kiya, do you have any flathead 3009 in 31w or 32w, and the 3sixteen+ 11BSP in the same size measurements, at the LA. store?

We've got both those jeans in both the sizes right now at SELA, go in and try em on.

Kiya,

how warm is that yellow rat hooded sweatshirt?

It's medium weight, not light not heavy. It's how warm up hoodies felt in the 50's.

Loop wheeled?

No, there is no such thing as a loopwheeled crewneck anywhere near that price in the US.

If you do find one the company is lying, trust me, i've seen it happen multiple times.

Edited by kiya

Strike Gold Loopwheeled Crewneck Sweaters, Denim Shirts, & Winter Flannels

Strike Gold is back with more for their winter collection.

We've found the ultimate loopwheeled crewneck sweater. A sweater that is a true loopwheeled fabric, flatlock seam stitched throughout, kitten soft exterior and interior, a beautiful fit, and great detailing that's only noticed by those who've studied the art of the loopwheeled sweater. We know this all sounds like a bit much, but once you see these in person you'll know, there's something very special about them that sets them apart from the rest.

They've also done a very small run of of a rope-dyed denim shirt that's got a great vibrant indigo color that's slightly red-cast. Due to the super saturated color of the indigo it's sure to age well with wear.

Along with these sweaters and denim shirt we've received two new flannels in great vibrant colors, both available in traditional open-top pen-pocket designs.

With these sweaters and shirts we've received a full restock of all four of their jean models along with their popular cod-oil soaked waterproof leather belts. So thick it'll satisfy even the heartiest of hungers if stuck on a deserted island.

All these items are available now at all three Self Edge stores, check the online store for full specs on the sweaters and shirts along with measurements, hi-res photos, and more.

Strike Gold: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=86

Strike Gold Heavy Loopwheeled Sweatshirt - Black

SG_CREW_BLK_01.jpg

SG_CREW_BLK_03.jpg

Strike Gold Heavy Loopwheeled Sweatshirt - Navy

SG_CREW_NAVY_01.jpg

SG_CREW_NAVY_05.jpg

Strike Gold Heavy Loopwheeled Sweatshirt - Oatmeal

SG_CREW_STONE_01.jpg

Strike Gold Rope-Dyed Denim Workshirt

SG_SHIRT_DENIM_01.jpg

SG_SHIRT_DENIM_03.jpg

Strike Gold Ibarra Flannel Shirt - Navy

SG_SHIRT_LIGHTBLUE_01.jpg

SG_SHIRT_LIGHTBLUE_03.jpg

SG_SHIRT_LIGHTBLUE_05.jpg

Strike Gold Ibarra Flannel Shirt - Orange/Teal

SG_SHIRT_MULTI-COLOR_01.jpg

SG_SHIRT_MULTI-COLOR_03.jpg

Kiya,

Can you speak on the sizing of the new Strike Gold flannel shirts? Are they sized for the Japanese market? I'm 6'0" which is tall, but not that tall and I feel like the sleeves on the XL might be too small for me. Or, perhaps I'm not reading the sizing right.

I have a feeling this has been asked before but I couldn't find it anywhere, but what are the height/weight of our beautiful mustached model and what size SG flannel is he wearing?

Thanks!

Hi Kiya, are Self Edge's Flat Head F310s longer than others? I live in Japan and tried some from a Japanese retailer but they were too short for a tall guy like me - they shrank to about 32 inches. If Self Edge has a special run that's really 37.5-shrink to 34.5, the length should be fine. Just thought I'd ask and make sure.

Kiya, what are some jeans that are similar in measurements to the Flathead Inazumas?

I think the SEXIHXINDO16 is sort of similar but are there any other jeans?

Check out those IH collabs, and also check these out:

Strike Gold 1105

Strike Gold 2105

Iron Heart 301s

Kiya,

Can you speak on the sizing of the new Strike Gold flannel shirts? Are they sized for the Japanese market? I'm 6'0" which is tall, but not that tall and I feel like the sleeves on the XL might be too small for me. Or, perhaps I'm not reading the sizing right.

I have a feeling this has been asked before but I couldn't find it anywhere, but what are the height/weight of our beautiful mustached model and what size SG flannel is he wearing?

Thanks!

I'd use the measurements to determine your size. For reference, the Small equals a Flat Head 38, Medium is a 40, and so on.

Our model is 5'11" tall, not sure about his weight, but he's quite slim.

Hi Kiya, are Self Edge's Flat Head F310s longer than others? I live in Japan and tried some from a Japanese retailer but they were too short for a tall guy like me - they shrank to about 32 inches. If Self Edge has a special run that's really 37.5-shrink to 34.5, the length should be fine. Just thought I'd ask and make sure.

They make them in different lengths from time to time, ours measure exactly what's shown on the measurement chart.

Or if you want them longer go for the Flat Head SE05BSP.

I wear a Medium in basically everything, and the Large SG flannel fits me perfectly. IMO these are sized slightly smaller... Japanese market maybe... I dunno.

Here's a fit pic.

DSC_0384.jpg

@kiya- question about strike gold sg1109, on your site you state that they have a blue selvage id but in the pics it's gold... is that an error?

Fixed! They have a gold selvedge ID as do all Strike Gold jeans now.

just check that online store IH301 size 31 is out of stock.

:ph34r:

Restock is coming on monday at 2pm.

Mister Freedom denim ranch jacket, long overdue.. in at all stores now:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=74&products_id=816