Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

thats crazy haha

edit:

will there be a restock of

FH F2001 Slim Heavyweight Jean

http://www.selfedge....products_id=679

next week?

Flat head restock is january 10th, we're not positive yet which sizes we're getting of the F2001 jean, they're low on this one, we'll know by thursday.

SEXT17?? :)

shit yeah.

super stealth.

going on sale this saturday, all the info/photos will be up tomorrow.

what's the sizing info for the buzz rickson goatskin gloves i saw in SENY last week? how do i measure what size i'd be?

it's the circumference of your knuckles. usually 7-8.5 i think, but it's measured in inches. just get a tape measure or string and measure your knuckles.

what's the sizing info for the buzz rickson goatskin gloves i saw in SENY last week? how do i measure what size i'd be?

are these the wm gibson a-10s from last year or something new?

the sizing on those gloves is not standard circumfrence btw, buzz rickson is all over the place so your best bet is to find the HPA page for it... or, like, asking a knowledgeable employee when you're actually there in the store (just a thought)

Actually... check this out. On Flat Head shirts Self Edge pays $30 more for sizes 44 and 46, the tees cost us $5 more for sizes 42 and 44. For jeans the size 38 costs us more from almost every brand. We eat the cost on all of this and just charge what the smaller sizes cost.

as someone who is a 38 waist in most jeans, I thank you for this. Seriously, you guys are awesome.

should I be getting a tracking number when doing a phone order?

If you gave your email address to us, then yes. If you do not get it automatically within 24 hours of placing your order you can call the store you ordered from and we'll give it to you via phone.

more info on the jungle self edge x toyo black jungle cloth pant? please. also i kind of want to see how much itll be :/

William Gibson just bought 12 pairs, that's the kind of pant it is.

he doesn't have the toyo free jawnz hookup?

Nope, only the WGxBR hook-up.

Self Edge x Toyo Enterprises = SEXT17 - The Stealth Jungle Cloth Pant

Two years ago we released a collaboration with Toyo Enterprises which ended up being one of the most popular Self Edge exclusive products we'd done. We're revisiting the idea of the jungle cloth fabric and have stepped up the hardware a bit and made it in black fabric this time.

Self Edge and Toyo Enterprises have come together to bring the ultimate pant in terms of hardware, details, and fit. Jungle Cloth fabric, hidden rivets, Sugar Cane pin-check pocket bags, red cotton twill inner leg seam lining, dark indigo poly-core stitch, iron embossed buttons, Buzz Rickson UFO rivets, and a slim fit round out this new release produced in a limited run.

We've seen quite a few khaki fabric pants enter the market over the past few years, we wanted to do our version in a slim cut. A version that is not only extremely comfortable but uses a fabric far more interesting, more durable, more versatile, and more comfortable than a khaki fabric. Jungle Cloth is exactly that.

The SEXT17 is made of a black garment dyed "Jungle Cloth" (100% cotton gros-grain). Used by the USN from the 1920's to 1950's, this fabric has amazing sturdiness and is also weatherproof and comfortable to wear. It was loomed to USN specs by Toyo's (Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, Mister Freedom) fabric mills in Japan.

Jungle cloth is a very durable fabric that far outlasts any khaki (fabric, not color) on the market, also due to it's gros-grain weave the fabric is weatherproof and extremely soft on one side, the inside of the pant. The inside feels like pressed cashmere while the outside is a smooth and slick canvas so any dirt or contaminants are easily brushed off.

The SEXT17 Jungle Cloth Pant wil go on sale at all Self Edge stores at noon (local time) on Saturday, January 7th. The pants will also go on sale at 9am (PST) the same day in our online store. There will be not be a restock of these once sold out. Check the online store under
or
for a full spec list, size chart, and hi-res photos.

Self Edge x Toyo Enterprises = SEXT17 - The Stealth Jungle Cloth Pant

SC_017_01.jpg

SC_017_03.jpg

SC_017_04.jpg

SC_017_07.jpg

SC_017_08.jpg

SC_017_09.jpg

SC_017_010.jpg

SC_017_06.jpg

SC_017_05.jpg

kiya, is there any difference in quality with the newer priced pair of 3Sixteens compared to the older ones which were priced lower? Just wondering.

The buttons are a little different now. Our wholesale price went up, hence the price increase which took place at all retailers which got the fresh batch.

Wish there was something like the SExT17 in an olive color.

Kiya, I see the IH 634 RAW are up for sale but there's no measurement chart yet. Is there a time when the measurements will go up?

Measurements will be up by friday for the IH jean.

DAMN those are nice! I've been waiting for those jungle pants for a year and a half.

With a baby boy incoming, it's gonna be a hard battle between these and Infant Car seats.