Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

hey kiya, any thoughts on a new self edge and buzz rickson loopwheeled exclusive?

Nope, no new ones coming out this year.

does that include overdyed?

301s-07BK and Type III Modified OD jackets are both coming April 1st.

so been lurking on here for a few months and finally decided to sign up and participate...i figured i might as well make my first post about the shop that got me into denim

bought my first pair at sesf...then they ruined my life by opening up in la, where they can take all my money hahaha

gotta say, nothing but positive things to say about johan and casey for all their help...met kiya and andrew briefly at the la grand opening and both dudes were super cool also...

anyway, just getting going and i'll be posting some pics of my fits soon

Howdy

New poster. Was thinking of buying a pair of jeans from self edge. Anyone know if there's any active coupon codes?

my advice, if you're new to quality denim (and more specifically japanese denim) is to just go down to the store if you're able...i know the jeans are pricey, but when you can experience the quality and details in person you'll see its worth it

good luck

Howdy

New poster. Was thinking of buying a pair of jeans from self edge. Anyone know if there's any active coupon codes?

We don't discount anything we sell other than the never-ending 25% discount on Nudies using this code: StyleForumNudies

this has probably been asked, but what was the name of the song at the start of the SENY rockabilly hobnob video?

fuck while we're at it, can i get some recommendations on rockabilly in general? don't know wher eto start and figured you guys are the best resource ever. also is the 'enter selfedge with giant hard drive and steal all music' service still available?

^ check the rockabilly thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=145824

i can't bring myself to do it without feeling like a total asshole

I'd of course be trading a few six packs or a keg for the trouble.

;:o

fuck while we're at it, can i get some recommendations on rockabilly in general? don't know wher eto start and figured you guys are the best resource ever. also is the 'enter selfedge with giant hard drive and steal all music' service still available?

CHECK DA BLOG SON WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU DOON NOT CHECKIN THAT

Still waiting on my friend to finish compressing the files from the harddrive.

BTW Kiya... He found some Ryan Cabrera on there...

Just a heads up for those that need to book tickets in advance.

Be in Los Angeles June 11th.

We're throwing a huge party at SELA with the entire Flat Head and Real Japan Blues crews coming from Japan, special releases just for the party (SE x FH x RJB jeans and t-shirts), music, group visit to the Rose Bowl the next day, and more.

Hmmm...looks like I have to fly to LA

Come from thursday till monday, there's lots to do in LA.