Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Guest jeffvyain

just wanted to say congrats to kiya. it looks like you guys are really doing things right. the place looks exceptional and so does the website. i wish i could make it out there sometime in the near future, but i'll definitely hit up the online store once it's up and running. thanks for making these products even more available.

er, all Japanese denim stores?

I don't see how that's an outrageous request. It's essentially worthless to be able to try on raw jeans.

i'll be sure to tell you that almost every store i've been to (hinoya, americaya, whatever else is in ueno and shibuya) has maybe 1 pair of 1 brand of jeans already washed and dried. there is no way they have every pair washed and dried there. unless i missed the fucking secret gigantic room of already washed/shrunk jeans of every pair in the back alley of ueno or something....

what kind of accesories are available if any at the shop?

there was a table that i walked to in the left corner of the room. it had a glass top. i don't know crap about accessories, but i did see some rings & necklaces in there (not sure who it's made by). didn't have time to hit the upstairs, but downstairs i DID NOT see any belts, cuffs, denim g-string, mittens, scarves, socks, detergent, or the like. sorry so vague.

Wondering if you guys have black jeans in large sizes??

what do you consider large?

most of our men's denim goes up to 38 or 40.

and all of them go up to 36.

-k

I'm probably gonna stop by in a few days, looks really good. Do you have any black samurais in stock?

all our samurais are blue/indigo at the moment, though we do have black Iron Hearts... straight and boot..

there was a table that i walked to in the left corner of the room. it had a glass top. i don't know crap about accessories, but i did see some rings & necklaces in there (not sure who it's made by). didn't have time to hit the upstairs, but downstairs i DID NOT see any belts, cuffs, denim g-string, mittens, scarves, socks, detergent, or the like. sorry so vague.

so wait, no selvedge thong?