Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Don't worry fellas. Bring yo ass!!!

With this man as we spaek and are about to walk over to SELA to check it out and say hi to some folks. Everyone in the LA Area better come out tonight! Do it for everyone around the globe that wants to be here but cannot. Good times to be had by all!

Does the store in LA also use the singer machines to do repairs?

would like to drop it off tonight

Only SF repairs are made with the Singer darning machine; LA repairs are done with patches, but you will still be very happy with them. Stop by anytime.

Only SF repairs are made with the Singer darning machine; LA repairs are done with patches, but you will still be very happy with them. Stop by anytime.

i was really hoping to get them done with a singer machine since looking at the online pictures make the repairs from that machine seem more blended with the jeans.

I have this perception that patches are atrocious looking unless someone can show me a repair done with patches from self edge that makes it more seamless like a singer machine.

i was really hoping to get them done with a singer machine since looking at the online pictures make the repairs from that machine seem more blended with the jeans.

I have this perception that patches are atrocious looking unless someone can show me a repair done with patches from self edge that makes it more seamless like a singer machine.

I'll post pictures sometime of the work that we do at SENY. Patches are applied to the inside, not the outside of the jean. Our repair guy thread matches colors to help blend it in; from the outside, the repairs look just as good as if they were done with a darning machine.

006gst.th.jpg

HEY BEATS DO THESE LOOK FAMILLIAR?

darn i missed out on those!!

Awesome party! nice meeting everyone(putting usernames with faces), pictures to come, im sure everyone has a gripload!

Pretty awesome that this is the 3rd store in the 4th year SE has been in business!

Beatle- I had a shoot in san diego and had to drive like a maniac to get there by 10:30. It was a 120 mile drive. I missed haraki but talked to Giles for half an hour and saw the beatlebuster as well :)

We definitely missed having you there.

Kiya- rocking party.

Was also nice to meet so new peeps.

No pics as I was double fistting so I could catch up with every one ;)

i wasn't able to make it last night :-(

is the sale still going on today? might want to come by and pick up some accessories.

Sure is. We'll be here until 7.