Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Just got mine. The material is stellar.

The cut of the v-neck is way the fuck deeper than the pics of Sid. Like, double. Sorta hospital-gown-ish. Not sure how I'm feeling about it. Also fits a fair bit looser in the chest than I was expecting, so I guess there is some room for shrinking.

So I threw it in some boiling water and we'll see how that goes.

The cut of the v-neck is way the fuck deeper than the pics of Sid. Like, double. Sorta hospital-gown-ish. Not sure how I'm feeling about it. Also fits a fair bit looser in the chest than I was expecting, so I guess there is some room for shrinking.

Kiya - Is the black shirt going to surface today?

We think it's going to be so popular that we've pushed it back to produce a few more for the release, we're going to release them sometime late next week.

Houndstooth mania will happen this weekend though.

Kiya - Is the black shirt going to surface today?

We think it's going to be so popular that we've pushed it back to produce a few more for the release, we're going to release them sometime late next week.

Houndstooth mania will happen this weekend though.

Now it's in the dryer.

Do I lose cool points for washing it before I've worn it, or do I gain rep for boiling it and throwing it in the dryer?

Shrink, bitch!

Now it's in the dryer.

Do I lose cool points for washing it before I've worn it, or do I gain rep for boiling it and throwing it in the dryer?

Shrink, bitch!

You should buy another one, this time one size smaller.

You should make one with a shallower v-neck, like the picture you're wearing.

I think maybe I need to glue on some chest hair or something with this thing....

You should buy another one, this time one size smaller.

I think maybe I need to glue on some chest hair or something with this thing....

The depth of your v-neck would have been just as deep as Sidney's had you bought one that was two or three sizes smaller like the one he's wearing...

But then you'd be wearing a denim condom over your torso. :)

The depth of your v-neck would have been just as deep as Sidney's had you bought one that was two or three sizes smaller like the one he's wearing...

But then you'd be wearing a denim condom over your torso. :)

It's a hint!

DENIM CONDOMZ IS NEXT!!!

If you wanna dress like a cowboy, you better fuck like a cowboy. Fuck yeah.

----

I see what you mean, looking at the pic again. It fits my shoulders perfectly, but that leaves the rest of the shirt a little large. I think I'm just not built for this shirt. I'll wear it in for a while before I pass judgement...right now it's still all stiff and I look like a freelance veterinarian.

That's what I get for buying silly shit on the internet. Ha!

It's a hint!

DENIM CONDOMZ IS NEXT!!!

If you wanna dress like a cowboy, you better fuck like a cowboy. Fuck yeah.

----

I see what you mean, looking at the pic again. It fits my shoulders perfectly, but that leaves the rest of the shirt a little large. I think I'm just not built for this shirt. I'll wear it in for a while before I pass judgement...right now it's still all stiff and I look like a freelance veterinarian.

That's what I get for buying silly shit on the internet. Ha!

hospital gown-ish????

i hope i sized right kiya...

unklesteve did the boiling water help???

hospital gown-ish????

i hope i sized right kiya...

unklesteve did the boiling water help???

It's not the size, it's the cut. It's a really boxy cut, and I've got broad shoulders.

It works out fine with the Self Edge button downs, because you've got that detail on the front to break up the material...but with this shirt, my shoulders, and such a wide, flat stretch of material I just look really odd in it.

I might be out of my mind completely. I'll post a fit pic and see if SuFu agrees or if I'm just not used to this cut of shirt.

The boil-soak and throwing it in the dryer gave it a little shrink, but not a lot. Sanforized denim doesn't wanna fuckin' budge, m'man. It's like John Wayne toilet paper. Rough, tough, and take shit from no man.

It's not the size, it's the cut. It's a really boxy cut, and I've got broad shoulders.

It works out fine with the Self Edge button downs, because you've got that detail on the front to break up the material...but with this shirt, my shoulders, and such a wide, flat stretch of material I just look really odd in it.

I might be out of my mind completely. I'll post a fit pic and see if SuFu agrees or if I'm just not used to this cut of shirt.

The boil-soak and throwing it in the dryer gave it a little shrink, but not a lot. Sanforized denim doesn't wanna fuckin' budge, m'man. It's like John Wayne toilet paper. Rough, tough, and take shit from no man.