Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

any idea when you will have more 21oz IH? also, do those really stretch an inch after considerate wear?...

We'll have more on monday... stretching info is on the product page:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=297

Sad it doesn't run a bit smaller - same goes for all the self edge shirts. I'd need like a 34 chest as well as Marshal :'( Ah well. Maybe inspiration to bulk up a bit.

You know.. even the skinniest person fits into the Small..

Sidney wears a 28 in Flat Head's jeans and even smaller in other brands and he's modeling the Small in the Self Edge shirts.

yea i did! bit the bullet! dam! just bought self edge and dry bones long sleeves not to long ago. now this! it looks great. but i hope it will be as nice as wat kiya says it will be.

anyway kiya i do have a question on the dry bones long sleeve. in the picture on your website, it looks like a slim shirt. but when i received and soaked it, the fit is more regular. is this supposed to be regular or a slim fit?

yea i did! bit the bullet! dam! just bought self edge and dry bones long sleeves not to long ago. now this! it looks great. but i hope it will be as nice as wat kiya says it will be.

anyway kiya i do have a question on the dry bones long sleeve. in the picture on your website, it looks like a slim shirt. but when i received and soaked it, the fit is more regular. is this supposed to be regular or a slim fit?

Damn beat me to it...Will there be a re release of these?

The Dry Bones Natural Indigo shirt is supposed to be more of a full fit, not really a slim fitting shirt..

yea man! its either a curse or a blessing, watever you see it as. i supposed it was you that is modelling the 1947 canes. yea you made them look slim too coz i hellz dont look like that with that jeans true to size. need to downsize like by 2-3 to achieve that look. :)

thanks kiya for the info on the dry bones.

Flat Head Houndstooth Madness Comes Back to Invade Your Personal Space

You cannot deny the power of Flat Head's Houndstooth shirts.. Now available in an entirely new color combination which has turned into our favorite version, Red & White.

Soft and extremely well fitting, these shirts have been a hit since we started carrying them. Keep in mind they're only produced by Flat Head twice a year, and once sold out there will be no more until the next year. The buttons are different this time around and the pocket design has been changed to a sawtooth design.

These are great for the colder months as the flannel they use is super soft and heavy and can be worn as a single shirt or as an over-shirt.

Along with the new Red & White color we got a limited restock of the White/Black and Red/Black. We've also gotten a full restock of the F310, 1001, and F380 jeans, cordovan card cases, and black woven wallet chains. All these flavorful gems of flannel, denim, and leather are now available in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68&zenid=ef7108df8626e2fe55ca327142a9e980

IMG_1039-1-707273.jpg

IMG_1040-707337.JPG

IMG_1032-1-728709.jpg

IMG_1037-1-728723.jpg

Self Edge & Pote Tin Kyriaki - The Never on Sunday Shirt

The Greek tragedy, captured on film from the beginning of time... Yet maybe never as gracefully as Jules Dassin's version, Pote Tin Kyriaki (Never on Sunday), shot in 1958 in the port town of Piraeus, Greece.

Homer, an American, travels to Greece to find the meaning of life, and instead finds himself captured by the love of life within a Greek prostitute. Capturing the life and zeitgeist of Greece in the late 50's, Jules Dassin made film history as Never on Sunday became an international hit and the best known Greek film ever made.

Late within the film as Homer begins to realize that his beliefs are not what holds true any more in modern Greece, he is seen wearing a black denim western shirt. In celebration of Never on Sunday and in homage to the recently deceased Jules Dassin, Self Edge has reproduced this same shirt.

Black denim from Cone Denim's White Oak collection, vintage deadstock buttons, hand sewn button holes, and blue/white/blue cuff button hole colors representing the Greek colors bring together the design behind this shirt. Pocket flaps Incorporated into the pattern turn into an arcuate design for the front chest with button accents.

The Pote Tin Kyriaki shirt is now available in-store and in our online store, check the online store for measurements and specs:http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=75

ptk_01_web-744166.jpg

ptk_02_web-744179.jpg

ptk_03_web-786414.jpg

ptk_05_web-711267.jpg

ptk_04_web-786426.jpg

B.Son Mock Pullover Hoodie

B.Son's most popular piece at Self Edge has just come back in Gray and Black.

A great simple winter piece that works in any variation.

Both colors available now in-store and via the online store, check the online store for measurements and more photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=77

IMG_1044-1-747387.jpg

IMG_1045-1-747396.jpg

IMG_1042-1-724574.jpg

IMG_1043-1-724585.jpg