Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

ive had my MIJ 19cm for about a year and a half now, never washed them, only have maybe 70-80 wears in them, i dont wear them much cause they are so damn tight in the thighs they are uncomfortable to wear for too long, will they ever get better? should i wash them, will that help?

Shouldn't this guy at least try and give them a soak for about an hour and then wear them until dry? That way maybe they'll stretch...

Well my 21cm came back from the cleaners today. I think they were washed. Spoke with the manager hopefully get the $ for a new pair. Weird explaining to the manager about raw denim (thanks SF) and why I have pics of them the day before they were cleaned. PM if interested.

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

You took it to the dry cleaners and it came back washed? Ouch, thats exactly why I wash my own denim. Who the fuck knows what can happen.

Yeah spoke with the manager and explained the situation (price) and its urgency, hopefully get the $ for a new pair before I head back to NY. Luckily I was going to sell a day before I took them to get cleaned, and have pics of how they looked before they were washed as proof.

Neongecko, size down or were those true to size? That's pretty much exactly how I want mine to fit. Looking on making the purchase next week, but I don't know whether to go true to size on a 32 or size down to a 31.

I chose true to size. I don't think sizing down is a bad idea though. Mine have already stretched out a size or two. Its up to you :)

I need help with 17.5cm sizing. I'm planning to get a light grey 17.5cms from theGrapist. But where I'm from, the Dior Homme distributor has ran out of 17.5cms for me to try for size. Should I stick to my raw MIJ size, which is 28, or should I size up 1? Can someone who has a pair of light greys enlighten me if they've sized up or stuck with their raw sizing.

Just a heads up called DH NYC for 19's Raw Indigo MIJ Sz. 27 today and they are "shipping." Associate said they always tell them they are "shipping" but she just checked today so there is a good chance they are actually coming in soon, and to check back in a week.

I need help with 17.5cm sizing. I'm planning to get a light grey 17.5cms from theGrapist. But where I'm from, the Dior Homme distributor has ran out of 17.5cms for me to try for size. Should I stick to my raw MIJ size, which is 28, or should I size up 1? Can someone who has a pair of light greys enlighten me if they've sized up or stuck with their raw sizing.

I got them from The Grapist like a week ago, I went same size as my Silver Selvage, which was 27. They're kinda tight but they're stretchy so it works out. I think you're fine staying with your MIJ size.

quikc question. i looked at faq on first page and did a bit of searching but am still out of the blue and i dont want to read the entire thread start to finish.

are washed dior19mij's generally tighter than raw and by how much?

and also, if i'm about 5'10 and 130lbs what size should i get in washed dior19mij??

greatly appreiciate any help will +rep thx

Yeah the MIJ washes will be a full centimeter smaller, so 19cm mij washed jeans will be more like an 18cm fit. And is there even a 17cm indigo? I know there was the 17.5 sheers last season in a weird indigo, but not sure about this season. I'll look on lvr.

I got them from The Grapist like a week ago, I went same size as my Silver Selvage, which was 27. They're kinda tight but they're stretchy so it works out. I think you're fine staying with your MIJ size.

Have they stretched in the thighs and calves since you started wearing them?

Have they stretched in the thighs and calves since you started wearing them?

They have the stretchy elastic-like material in them, so they don't keep the stretch like the regular raws do, they stretch when you need them to but then they go right back to the original size. Also since they're MII not MIJ the calves aren't as tapered as MIJ 19's. To me, they're almost completely straight (barely any taper), and I think the hem is about the same size as my 19's actually. They definitely don't have that really tight on the calves April 77 look.