Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Guest nightrain

guys, 1 more question, yesterday i tried the size 30 and it seems a bit tight in crotch area, and i tried the size 31 as well, it's comfortable anywhere, but the waist is kinda loose(not too loose), but loose enough that i know it would stretch more. So which one u guys think i should get, the size 30 or 31 ? for reference my weight is 154 Lbs.

guys, 1 more question, yesterday i tried the size 30 and it seems a bit tight in crotch area, and i tried the size 31 as well, it's comfortable anywhere, but the waist is kinda loose(not too loose), but loose enough that i know it would stretch more. So which one u guys think i should get, the size 30 or 31 ? for reference my weight is 154 Lbs.

definitely size 30. they stretch a fair amount. in the waist they can stretch approx. 2 ".

Guest nightrain

Actually i have tried the 29 as well, and i only can button up all the buttons but the last one is like impossible. Moreover, in 29 i could barely walk normally >.<. thats the 19cm tho, and i am planning to get 21cm, and its basically the same right ? anyway, thanks for all reply, cant wait to get mine :D

Hi, im 135 and 5'11, true waist where i wear jeans is 31, but my waist at its thinnest is 28. What should i aim for for the runway look?

nudie SJ in 29 fits well but loose enough that i can pull them down barely w/o unbuttoning

Received these today from theGrapist. Love the fit. The taper has some getting used to coming from the 21cm Indigo I used to wear, but I think it was a change for the better. They are on my waist might pull them down a bit but don't want the sagged look. Had to suck in for the top clasp I was surprised. A little tight on the thighs and waist but nothing unbearable. Don''t mind the t-shirt. It's my father's and oversized. Any comments??

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

Received these today from theGrapist. Love the fit. The taper has some getting used to coming from the 21cm Indigo I used to wear, but I think it was a change for the better. They are on my waist might pull them down a bit but don't want the sagged look. Had to suck in for the top clasp I was surprised. A little tight on the thighs and waist but nothing unbearable. Don''t mind the t-shirt. It's my dads and oversized. Any comments??

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

you got the right size.

You can't return jeans you've been wearing for 8 days... When I first bought my 19cm's, they were more slim than they are now so I thought they'd be fine. They stretched a bit and bagged out a bit so now they look like 21cm's. Oh well. I'll buy some indigos in size 30 around December.

You can't return jeans you've been wearing for 8 days... When I first bought my 19cm's, they were more slim than they are now so I thought they'd be fine. They stretched a bit and bagged out a bit so now they look like 21cm's. Oh well. I'll buy some indigos in size 30 around December.

You can get almost as much as you paid in Supermarket if you really wanted. But they look good anyway from your last pic.

guys, are u supposed to size down 1 from your 19cm mij for the 21 cm one ?

Depends on the look you want but to me sized up 19's look like properly sized 21s which makes your logic work (I think).

my indigo 19cms came today. yussss

anyways im here are some pics of my 3.5month old black 19cms next to my new indigos.

Looks nice.