Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Hey guys, i'm 6'0 about 160-164 lbs.... what size dior hommes should i get, i don't want them tight at all, i see a lot of tight ones on this site, not the look i want, but also not too saggy at all.. something nicely in the middle.. any advice, i was thinking 32

weight and height really doesn't mean shit without waist measurements when trying to get advice for jeans sizes. absorb this information.

so what's your natural (true) waist measurements?

but first, do not even think of getting a 32. i'm almost 6' and i'm 160 pounds and i wear a 29 in the 19cm's.

Hey guys, i'm 6'0 about 160-164 lbs.... what size dior hommes should i get, i don't want them tight at all, i see a lot of tight ones on this site, not the look i want, but also not too saggy at all.. something nicely in the middle.. any advice, i was thinking 32

Diors are slim and saggy...

But if you really want them anyway go with the 21cm cut, and operationjake has it right. Can't tell for sure without waist measurement but I'd guess a 29 or 30. Keep in mind they'll stretch to be a lot bigger than when you first buy them.

I bought my pairs of DH Raws one in black and indigo my normal jean size and they fit perfect. They fit around my waist perfectly to the point where I dont need a belt. They are not tight at all and there not baggy. Also on my indigo's I had them hemmed to about a 33 and I still get good looking stacking and honeycombing.

Hey guys,

I was walking around Holts today, pulling out a few pairs of Diors for my friend when the the sales associate informed me that they had fitted ones for women? That at the boutiques, they took the mens collection and cut them down to fit a women?

True? Or are they just referring to the 17cms?

I assume they are just referring to the 17cm's. I feel like we would've seen some women on the runway or in some ads or something with info about special pairs of jeans being released for women if there was such a thing. The 17's probably would look good on a lot of girls, though.

so stick with mij raw size for the new grey 17.5cms? i've never tried 17.5cm and have a bit of thigh and ass (not thunderthighs/ghetto bootay), possible to pull off?

you trying to pull off a damn slim/skinny fit? i am but i'm going to go one up from my real raw size (29) when i cop my greys.

I kept my raw size and it worked out fine. Pics are a few pages back.

They're really slim but they're not gonna be like a77 skinny because from the knee down the taper isn't that severe, it's kinda hard to explain (maybe its cause they're MII?). But they're awesome. I think the leg opening on the grey 17.5s is almost the exact same as on my MIJ raws and Silver Selvage 19s.

p7283140yu8.jpg

p7283137vs9.jpg

i'm 5"7-5"8 weight 142lbs i bought 27 indigo mij raw i put it on easily all buttons first time not really tight in the thighs. but the cut damn it is slim will it stretch out in all areas or just the waist?

i only put it on for 2 minutes since i've gotten it so it has no real wear yet.

It'll stretch out everywhere. But unless you want it kinda loose it'll be pretty big on you when all the stretching is done. The way they fit now looks pretty good as it is. 19s or 21s?

the side view my legs look like twigs. its 19cm mij raw's size 27 indigo bought from thegrapist i literally only put them on for 2 minutes lol.

thanks for the reply xh0llyw00dxx :).

You may want to size down one. They are going to stretch at least an inch in the waist, so they'll start to develop a much more slouchy look than what they have now. If you like the idea of them being a bit looser, keep them, but for a fit like the one you have now after a couple months of wear, go with the 26's. Also off topic, but you look skinny enough to pull of some 17.5 cm's well. Those 27 mij 19's almost look like 21cm's so you must have chicken legs.

You may want to size down one. They are going to stretch at least an inch in the waist, so they'll start to develop a much more slouchy look than what they have now. If you like the idea of them being a bit looser, keep them, but for a fit like the one you have now after a couple months of wear, go with the 26's. Also off topic, but you look skinny enough to pull of some 17.5 cm's well. Those 27 mij 19's almost look like 21cm's so you must have chicken legs.

they are 19cm unless thegrapist sent me 21cm's i doubt he would do that. maybe my camera is bad but trust me in person they look slim and tapered on me. i wouldn't mind if they became a bit looser all around for a more slouchy look thats what i was going for.

i'm more of a conventional guy so straight legs and moderate slim straights are more of my cuts. i just wanted to give a tapered pair a try and i read dior homme is known for its cut. of course i'll wear these like i would any other pair of jeans i have.

thanks guys :)

guys my question here: my waist measures about 93 cm which is like 36.5 inch I'm normally a 32-33. I took the measurement-guide from the somet-jeans on blueingreensoho.com. So if I understand the sizing guide right I must size down to 34. 34/2 +1 = 18 inch waist across. 36 inch waist.

Is that right? do I need a 34 in dior homme 19cm mij? Thanks for help