Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

My true waist is 31.5" and have been told to get 21cm's (I've got a bit of thunder thigh and am looking for a not too tight fit).. I'm around 5'6.. What size should I be looking at for the black 21cm MIJ's?

My true waist is 31.5" and have been told to get 21cm's (I've got a bit of thunder thigh and am looking for a not too tight fit).. I'm around 5'6.. What size should I be looking at for the black 21cm MIJ's?

Measure the waist on a pair of jeans that have a lower rise that fit you well in the waist and then post that here.

alright... they measured around 35.5 with a pretty loose fit (a bit too loose than what i want these dior's to stretch out to)

i'd say take 0.5-1 inch off that and thats how comfortable i want them ... so 35"?

The recent ones have the silver "Dior" on a small black leather tag which attaches on a slight curve to the back right section of the jean. Maybe yours are from a (much) older season, or they could be f/w 08? New design?

No, he thinks that the black tag is supposed to be completely sewn onto the jeans, as opposed to just the top part.

he doesn't mention "dior" anywhere on his auction..

only:

"Very similar and exact same fits as $1500 high-end designers jean pant done by Japanese designer.

Looks just like 2007 S/S runway collection denim jeans."

also the denim looks a bit strange judging by those pics (as well as the stiching)

..perhaps it's just me though

Your to poor for dior.

2 year investment on dior jeans.....right..

Just caught this, lol. Found the page that shows what I was neg repped for; and had to clarify for this idiot.

No where in my post did I say anything about waiting years to buy diors you stupid ass. The only mention of time was when I said that, "super-tight dior jeans will be out of style in a few years." You should really understand what you're reading before you slander someone.

You're too poor for a proper education, what does that say about your ability to buy jeans? HATER

Does anyone know what size I'd wear in the grey mist jeans on eluxury http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11996464? I wear a 28/29 in True Religion, 29 in Levi matchsticks, and 30 in Kr3w jeans I don't know if that helps lol thanks

Measure the waist on a pair of jeans that have a lower rise that fit you well in the waist and then post that here.

My True Religions have an 8 inch rise n the waist measures 15.5 n around 16.25 when i stretch them alittle while measuring thanks again