Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I haven't been able to locate a place near me that sells Dior Homme. Besides Saks at Tysons Galleria but they didn't carry any denim last time I checked. JazzyJake, your fucking retarded if you do not believe anyone here can pull off 19cm. There is an abundance of skinny motherfuckers around sufu, and if anyone can do it, we can :P

Most people cant pull dior denim off from what i can see on here. because they dont buy the right size.

I didnt meant to touch a nerve with anyone I didnt realise they where so hard to get hold of in the US because here in The uk there pretty easy to get ahod of. my bad. I just think this thread is going round in circles really. same boring questions, lets get it exiting no?

I just think this thread is going round in circles really. same boring questions, lets get it exiting no?

Thats cos people like you dont read the thread

Noone wears 19cm's properly, they look shit on most people. does anyone here aggree with me on that? Delete this thread. Best advice for fit people is to get you ass down to somwhere that sells dior and actually try some on. It cant be that hard to find a dior dealer.

Damn right

mtl20v rocks 19cm's pretty well in his fit pics above, IMO. Everybody wears their jeans the way they want, and there's no real one true way that diors should be worn. And yes, I know that hedi designed 19cm's to be worn really slouchy and slim but not super skinny or skin tight at all, but if people wanna wear diors skin tight, why should anybody care.

I haven't been able to locate a place near me that sells Dior Homme. Besides Saks at Tysons Galleria but they didn't carry any denim last time I checked. JazzyJake, your fucking retarded if you do not believe anyone here can pull off 19cm. There is an abundance of skinny motherfuckers around sufu, and if anyone can do it, we can :P

Saks Mens Store at Mazza Gallerie carries Dior Homme denim but the current selection is pretty sparse.

Saks Mens Store at Mazza Gallerie carries Dior Homme denim but the current selection is pretty sparse.

Awesome, will have to check it out sometime. I'm located in Ashburn so rarely will I make the drive down to D.C.. Will definitely check it out sometime, thanks for the tip.

Awesome, will have to check it out sometime. I'm located in Ashburn so rarely will I make the drive down to D.C.. Will definitely check it out sometime, thanks for the tip.

Just a heads up from one fellow NOVA suburbanite to another: just take 495 North over the American Legion Bridge to River Road (one of the first exits in MD) in the direction of DC and take it about 5 miles or so until you get to Western Avenue. Take a left on Western, go about 6 blocks and you're there (don't fuck with street parking; just use their underground paid lot as Saks will give you a 2 hour free stamp on your ticket) no need to deal with DC traffic hassles that way.

I'm talking Thin Finn. Would that change anything?

size down 5... just measure the waist of your thin finns. dior jeans will stretch approx. 2" in the waist (that's what my pair did). raw mijs fit 2" bigger than the tagged size. size 30 = 32" waist.

size down 5... just measure the waist of your thin finns. dior jeans will stretch approx. 2" in the waist (that's what my pair did). raw mijs fit 2" bigger than the tagged size. size 30 = 32" waist.

I'm not sure if I understand, but if my thin finn's have stretched out to a 30" waist from being 28's and still fit fine in the waist, would I want a 28 or 26 in DH?

Guest nightrain

Guys, i m just wondering if the sizing of mij raw indigo and mij raw black are the same. Also, the difference between 21 cm cut and 19 cm cut is only on the hem right ? like the rest (thigh,waist,etc) the same ? correct me..

Kodiak - do a 27.

Nighttrain - The sizing is pretty much the same. Black won't fade too much though. 19's are somewhat slimmer throughout the whole cut, it's not just the hem. MII 19s would be the approx. the same cut (lower rise) with less taper below the knee (wider hem).

Kodiak - do a 27.

Nighttrain - The sizing is pretty much the same. Black won't fade too much though. 19's are somewhat slimmer throughout the whole cut, it's not just the hem. MII 19s would be the approx. the same cut (lower rise) with less taper below the knee (wider hem).

You have any examples of "good" faded black 19cms?

I have had a pair of 31 black MIJ's since February 2007. i wore them practically every single day since. These basically stretched out in the knee alot (as my job requires I sit at a computer) and the waist has also stretched a bit, about 2 inches. They are really waxy and oily, however, as I have never even washed them

Last summer, I bought a pair of MIJ Indigo 30's. They are taking a bit longer to break in (because I wear them less) but they seem to be wearing in a bit faster than the black pair.

You have any examples of "good" faded black 19cms?

The ones in the world tour thread are about as faded as any blacks I've ever seen. They hold the color really well as opposed to the indigo. They'll still get honeycombs and stacking creases and stuff, but the color stays pretty close to the original black from my experience.

I have had a pair of 31 black MIJ's since February 2007. i wore them practically every single day since. These basically stretched out in the knee alot (as my job requires I sit at a computer) and the waist has also stretched a bit, about 2 inches. They are really waxy and oily, however, as I have never even washed them

Last summer, I bought a pair of MIJ Indigo 30's. They are taking a bit longer to break in (because I wear them less) but they seem to be wearing in a bit faster than the black pair.

That's like my same story, except I only intend to buy indigo's in 30. My black 31's have stretched a bunch... I sorta like the fit now but I know I should have gone to a 30 because I wanted a slimmer fit. I'll see if I can get some fit pics tomorrow... so I can get praised/bashed by Sufu. Hah.