Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Hi! I am trying to explore other jeans than my Diesel zathans and zatinys...and I would like to check out these Dior jeans. Can the experts on this forum correctly ID these jeans as I would love to pick them up. Thanks for the hep guys!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/photos.php?yr=2008&mon=05&evt=kerr-supermarket&pic=orlando-bloom-miranda-kerr-supermarket-04.jpg

you wont find any cuts like zathan or zatiny by dior. the closest to a diesel cut you can get might be viker or safado.

Thanks a lot guys, 21cm it is. Where is MIJ 21cm under my car available? I searched through the recommended online sites, i.e. eluxury etc, but coudn't find them. I will visit the "local" saks to see if they have any, but the nearest one is 40 mins away.

Also, can anyone recommend a size for a guy who is W32 in diesel?

Thanks a lot guys, 21cm it is. Where is MIJ 21cm under my car available? I searched through the recommended online sites, i.e. eluxury etc, but coudn't find them. I will visit the "local" saks to see if they have any, but the nearest one is 40 mins away.

Also, can anyone recommend a size for a guy who is W32 in diesel?

They don't make 21cm MIJ umc's. Thegrapist has some left, but those are made in italy. Also, i'm not sure if the US got any 21cm umc's this season. Check with thegrapist if you want them, though.

legit check on a/w 06 indigo wax

hey i was wondering if any one could confirm if these were authentic? and if so how is the condition on these? iv never seen the a/w 06 blue up close so i wouldn't know how they are suppose to look. he says the wax is not suppose to be 100% clear and they are suppose to be a bit greenish/brownish and some parts are suppose to be shiny and some are not as shiny. condition is suppose to be 9/10 and wax is suppose to be near perfect. any help would be appreciated. also what is a fair price?

DSC01164-1.jpg

DSC01169-1.jpg

DSC01166-1.jpg

DSC01165-1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

thanks for the replies. does any know how the 06 wax run. from what i found this season ran alot smaller then the previous seasons. from the measurements it seems pretty small(close to a 28) but the seller says he wears a 28 in MIJ and these 29 wax are big on him. any one actually own a pair with any input?

lol...did you get a lot fatter? the pic in day one look arite, the 5month no wash one looks likes its going to explode

haha nah day 1 didnt know that jeans belonged at the waist 5 months later i figured it out... or atleast i think i did?

I was wondering has anyone tried wearing 19cm slouch with length hemmed just a tiny bit above the ankle?

would look good on slim slender guys i think.might actually try it if i dont have chunky thigh..

i was at the movies today and sat on a junior mint for two hours. i was walking around with fucking chocolate all over the back

i went into the bathroom and pulled off my pants (yeah...) to twitter how bad the damage is

SketchesImage_43413507.jpg

i managed to get most of it out without soaking or washing. everythings ok :thumbsup: