Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Ok I have had my pair for a few days know. I really like them but the only thing is the stacking looks horrible. Even when I push them down. I kind of look like an idiot lol. Is it really a crime to hem diors even if its to a 35" inseam?

EDIT:

DSC_0064.jpg

It's beyond moronic to say diors should never be hemmed. I have a pair with the original hem and a pair that I bought already hemmed to 32", and the latter look far better. So go ahead and hem them, don't be a fashion victim looking like your mom bought you jeans to grow into, just because "it's the way Hedi intended the jeans to be worn".

It's beyond moronic to say diors should never be hemmed. I have a pair with the original hem and a pair that I bought already hemmed to 32", and the latter look far better. So go ahead and hem them, don't be a fashion victim looking like your mom bought you jeans to grow into, just because "it's the way Hedi intended the jeans to be worn".

Although is it really? I haven't seen one single model on his catwalks wearing the jeans anything but tight in the calf-area. Looks like they all have been hemmed to fit the models if you ask me.

Ok I have had my pair for a few days know. I really like them but the only thing is the stacking looks horrible. Even when I push them down. I kind of look like an idiot lol. Is it really a crime to hem diors even if its to a 35" inseam?

imo, stacking is lookin crappy cos the jeans are too baggy. if they were tight enough they'd be stacking right.

though diors are already pretty soft when new let them soften in a few days maybe even weeks.. then see how they stack, since youre unsure you want to hem. the stacking should get better once they get softer. if you still wanna hem then by all means.

WOW!!! I love this forum!! i'm obsessed with dior homme... i only own diesel denim, so i had a quesiton before making some purchases... my diesel jeans measure 16 inches across at the waist, they give me a very nice fit, i'm 6'0 at 160 lb.... what size would you guys recommend i get in dior jeans...

the look i want is a bit of stacking.. not too much, and i don't want it to be that tight on me.. i was thinking of getting a 32 waist...

thanks!

:)

I gave in and got a pair of MIJ 19cms. I sized "up" to a 32. 5'11", 160 lbs.

Around 3 weeks of wear.

DSCN1857.jpgDSCN1859.jpg

Yeah I like this fit better than the typical "way too tight" dior fit you see on here. That super tight look is more of a fad I think, and in a year or two you will look out of place wearing that tight shit.

I also agree with the other guy that said you should hem them if you want to, if you want a classy pair of jeans you cant go wrong with a nicely tailored-to-fit pair of diors.The way I see it, why spend 400 on diors if you can get the skinny, stacked, worn-n-torn look from cheaper jeans? The more you pay the better they should fit i.m.o

Yeah I like this fit better than the typical "way too tight" dior fit you see on here. That super tight look is more of a fad I think, and in a year or two you will look out of place wearing that tight shit.

I also agree with the other guy that said you should hem them if you want to, if you want a classy pair of jeans you cant go wrong with a nicely tailored-to-fit pair of diors.The way I see it, why spend 400 on diors if you can get the skinny, stacked, worn-n-torn look from cheaper jeans? The more you pay the better they should fit i.m.o

Your to poor for dior.

2 year investment on dior jeans.....right..

just picked up a pair of the 19cm in black!

Here are some fit pic...not the greatest pics, but the best I could do on myself

Day 1 - Dior MIJ 19cm - sz 30

2e24adi.jpgxo4pbr.jpg

73j8xv.jpg

the waist already stretched about in inch...and the guy who altered them cut too much off, so there isn't too much stalking =/

but I really don't mind...I'm liking the fit!

WOW!!! I love this forum!! i'm obsessed with dior homme... i only own diesel denim, so i had a quesiton before making some purchases... my diesel jeans measure 16 inches across at the waist, they give me a very nice fit, i'm 6'0 at 160 lb.... what size would you guys recommend i get in dior jeans...

the look i want is a bit of stacking.. not too much, and i don't want it to be that tight on me.. i was thinking of getting a 32 waist...

thanks!

:)

16 aligned on diesel post-wear has to be what... a 28 or 29?

size up 1 from diesel for your dior mij size. shiz stretches. my 31s in dior were 16.5 when i bought them, close to 17.5 now. you know, like the first post in the thread says.

though diors are already pretty soft when new let them soften in a few days maybe even weeks.. then see how they stack, since youre unsure you want to hem. the stacking should get better once they get softer. if you still wanna hem then by all means.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have been wearing them all week even to sleep and I can tell they are definitely getting softer and the stacking is starting to look better. Looks like I might not have to him.

Hey guy i got my drioz 19cm! Saved up and will wear with my cheap basics and vans.

How you like the fit? They muyst fit good, dey diro! I size down, got size 28, usually size 36.

Or should I size up to size 50in waist so they look baggy and STRWEAR?

I don't get stacking. I wear them 1 day, STILL LOOK WEIRD FUCK, so I hemm them, to 25 insem, look good, imho.

Do I fit in sufu now?

PLUS REP ME

What size would you guy recommend me for dior 19cm If i want the skinny look ?

I'm 6 ft. and 138 lb.

Thanks very much.

Like the guy before said, measure where you want the jeans to sit, subtract 3 from this number, and thats what you should buy as the tagged size. For instance, I measure and am a 30 inch hip. Subtract 2 due to diors being two inches larger then tagged. Subtract one more to count for stretching. Yay i have skinny diors. Dont listen to the guy who said size down one from your natural hips or else youll have 1 inch too large jeans to start out with