Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I tried on a size 28 and 29 MIJ 19cm the other day but I still couldn't decide which one to chose, hope you guys can help. I couldn't close the top button on the 28s + they were really thight on the thighs. the 29s felt comfortable in the waist and overall but I'm worried they'll stretch out too much. should I take the pain for granted and buy the 28s?

If you can get the 28s on and button them at least 3 buttons, I'd get those. My friend bought black in 28 and they were really tight at first (his waist hurt and people said they looked painted on) but now they are perfect after about 2 weeks of wear.

fornicatard: i know this is a back and forth issue with this forum but I want to put in my vote for not sizing down. The MIJs do not stretch out THAT much. I'm usually a size 30 with normal jeans but with my MIJ pair, I decided to size down to a 29. After about 3 months of good wear, they are still tighter than what I originally wanted. Regret not buying the size 30s.

@ Grapist (Or any DH expert)

I'm looking to buy a new pair of indigo raw online,

My previous pair reference is 6HH1011565 473 B601, it is a raw indigo sz31 19cm

Right now, on DH France, you can buy either :

raw indigo 19cm or 21cm : their reference is 8E3110530184

raw indigo 21cm : PIH1015565

raw indigo 21cm : PIH1011565

Do you know what are the differences between these models ?

I assume the references which appear in bold caracters shows that is the same models, each coming from a different time of production ?

Did you mean to write that both of them are 21cm models? If one is 1 and the other is 5, for the same model, I'd have to assume it's something like date of production. The 8E number you gave is correct for raw 19cms. If the two models you listed are for 19cm and 21cm, I can only assume that the 1 and the 5 are different because of that.

Either way, don't really see the PIH coded tags often :-/.

Yes, there is two different indigo raw 21cm available, the PIH1015565 & the PIH1011565

And i was wondering if there was any difference between these two versions of the 21cm cut.

I'm fearing of ordering a raw remastered by KVH or some crap

So, if we assume there is no difference between these two types of indigo raw 21cm cut (the PIH1015565 & the PIH1011565)

Then what would be the difference between these two types, and the 8E3110530184 21 cm cut ?

I find it rather strange because the reference of my 19cm is 6HH1011565 ; which is similar to the two types of 21cm cut : they may have been produced at the same time.

But then, the 8E3110530184 reference shouldn't be shared by both a 19cm cut & a 21cm cut !

My conclusion : the dior internet staff made a mistake : it is impossible that this last reference be attributed to two different cut of the same model.

I've just checked the UK online store :

8E3110530184 is the correct reference for the 19cm cut

8E3110550184 is the reference for the 21cm cut

Therefore :

The following pairs of RAW INDIGOS are available on europe DH store:

8E3110530184 :19cm cut

8E3110550184 :21cm cut

PIH1015565 :21cm cut

PIH1011565 :21cm cut

Now that the reference's problem has been solved:

What is the difference between a PIH 21cm cut and a 8E 21cm cut ???

I need some advice on sizing. I am interested in purchasing under my car jeans 07 version and I am not sure the size I need. I have a pair of dauphins sz 28 and black mij black raws from fw07 sz 29. my blacks fitted slim before they stretched and my dauphins fit a lil bit slimmer . would I need a 29 in under my cars?

jeenz are so hard to take in picture... mine is destroyed as hell at the crotch. I'll repair it and wear it again when i lose a little bit of thigh to reduce stressing point. 6 months (nearly every day) no wash.

img3471la4.jpg

img3473jb2.jpg

img3476ew2.jpg

img3477lb8.jpg

the UMC i am interested in are the 07 version. thanks for the advice though .

i would get the same size in the 100% cotton umc's from 07. i have a pair and they fit almost the same as my mij 19cm in the same size because the umc's are mii. they are actually looser in the calf and at the opening. i would only size up for the washed jeans that are made in japan i think. and even then it can vary based on the particular pair.

quick sizing q. i am trying to decide if i need a 27 or a 28 in the indigo clawmarks. i wear a 27 in 19cm mij raw, 17.5cm sheer, and mii umc from last fall (100% cotton version). i heard some people mention that going with the same size as mij raw for them was too tight, but i can't deal with the legs being any looser at all than my mij's. the opening seems to be slightly smaller on the 28 clawmarks, but will the rest of the leg be looser?

quick sizing q. i am trying to decide if i need a 27 or a 28 in the indigo clawmarks. i wear a 27 in 19cm mij raw, 17.5cm sheer, and mii umc from last fall (100% cotton version). i heard some people mention that going with the same size as mij raw for them was too tight, but i can't deal with the legs being any looser at all than my mij's. the opening seems to be slightly smaller on the 28 clawmarks, but will the rest of the leg be looser?

Since the 17.5cm sheers are fine on you, the 27 clawmarks will be as well.

Since the 17.5cm sheers are fine on you, the 27 clawmarks will be as well.

thanks. i was thinking i could do 27, i'm just really worried about the waist being too tight. 15" across is my ideal measurement so if they will stretch to that i will be good.

I wear a 29 in MIJ raws and 28 in Dauphins and i bought a pair of mij glitter jeans in size 28 and they are soo tight on me. impossible to close and it is like skin tight around the thighs and mind you i have pretty skinny thigs also. i suggest you size one up.

annoying troll is annoying

why aren't you banned yet?

Beats me.

Moving on to actual discussion of Dior Homme denim, I managed to snag a discount on most of the seasonal stuff (Under My Car, some sheers, and white super slenders). Anyone that is interested can hit me up via PM.