Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I wasn't specifically talking about him.

If he sized down, it wouldn't have fit his "style" at all. Sure, maybe he should have got a different brand, or 21cm's, but the last thing that needs to happen are more streetwear kids wearing ass-tight jeans.

you should have gotten a 28.

Ive owned a 29 form last season and they were skin tight.I do have chicken legs but a bigger upperbody build.So 28 would be tight as fuck.I am thinking of going back to get a 29 again seems the ones do run a bit bigger maybe?

Diors are becoming part of a such generic aesthetic now. Do you people really save up for this shit when you could get shit that fits in better with your wardrobes with better denim for the same price?

My everyday pair of jeans are flat heads 3001 and No i did not save up for these just felt like getting a new pair.

look at his shirt. it tells all.

Yeah one hypebeast tee says alot.:rolleyes: Majority of my clothes are not like that the.:cool:

You probably should've sized down one if you where trying to go with the slim aesthetics that are associated with Dior. Otherwise you could have just gone with the 21 cms. Either way though the previos two comments were kinda unecessary. If u like it...go for it.

Trust me 21cm look bad on me I would rather pick up something else. Still doesn't make sense why Ive gained more weight but these 3s0 fit a bit bigger then the 30s i tried on last year. Where as my 29s were super skin tight and did not strech at all really.

ill let TIP delete them as well this one.

CAMELTOE.

;)

what are you talking about, you can't go for an aesthetic that the rest of your clothes don't agree with.

Read up above^

Overall sufu has turned very negative over the last year it seems and no this is not my first sn Ive been here longer.

we all been here longer...trust me. maybe its all the red im seeing recently, but you should have sized down. it does look from the pic that a 28 would fit you but i guessss a 29 could work.

CAMELTOE.

They had a few 29s i tried one one pair and i tried on the only size 30's.So maybe someone returned these after streching unsure:confused:. But the 30s took about 10mins to get on.Gotta think about it still if i need the 29s.Kinda thinking about it now since i can grab about a inch in the tights but the waist is still tight on these.

They had a few 29s i tried one one pair and i tried on the only size 30's.So maybe someone returned these after streching unsure:confused:. But the 30s took about 10mins to get on.Gotta think about it still if i need the 29s.Kinda thinking about it now since i can grab about a inch in the tights but the waist is still tight on these.

lol!!! 789

just a quick question. I checked out the DH website and there are 2 types that looks like blue raw. One is blue jeans japanese denim (160pounds) and the other one is stated as blue raw denim (180pounds). What are the difference between the 2? Thanks!