Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

if you are going to spend $300, wouldn't it be worth the extra $50 to get the right size? i could maybe see going with the 30 if you got the for REAL cheap, but at that price you would have been better off getting a pair that fits proper.

Have to agree with Jskidder, personally what I find special about Dior has always been the fit, buying a pair two times your size defeats the attribute of those jeans, try selling them off and buying a pair your size mate, you'll know what Im talking about. That is unless, youre comfy with your pair?

those aren't that baggy, they look fine to me. With all you guys going off about precise fit, i'd like to know your opinions on how Kanye West wears his Diors (apparently he wears a size 34 in a 19 cm cut, sized up 2 from his usual waist).

i think it looks fine on kanye becuse he has huge feet,

i think the fit up there from the guy who bought the 19cm for cheap also looks fine, but probably after stretch it won't look that good

A few short questions:

Which model is most like the skull 5010XX, the 19cm or the 21cm?

And about the sizing: The waist size of my skull is 30. It's fit's quite ok altough a bit loose on the legs (i cycle alot). Should i order the MIJ in size29 and the MII in 28?

I got myself a pair of those MII's too, since it has a smaller rise and the smaller backpockets look really good imho.

First of all, thanks for the nice feedback!

Yes, that's why I am a fan of the MII jeans as well. I also like the lower rise and the fitting around the waist is much better for me than on MIJ jeans...

And I don't care about the smaller back pockets. They look good I think.

I agree with theaddict, the best fit for Diors is a straight, narrow fit without being too tight or too loose. At least for my body type...

I cannot rock the extremely tapered, skinny denim look... :D

JW, would anybody be willing to sign up if i started a tour with a pair of 19cm raw blacks in sz 27? I thought it might be a way to finally fade some blacks. I would of course donate the jeans, but if you wanted to participate you would have to have 175 posts at least.