Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I got some size 31 MIJ 19cms coming in the mail tomorrow(today) I pray to god they fit me. Had a pair of 28's back in december, could barely even button the first 2 buttons so I sold em, ended up going to rehab in january and gained a good 25 pounds and about 1.5-2 waist sizes so I REALLY hope these fucking fit. I measured a pair of currently well fitting jeans and they're about 16.5" across so I really hope I get lucky and they fit perfectly. I wouldn't mind if they're a tad bigger(after stretch) anyways.

If all goes well I guess I'll post some fitment pics for some feedback.

just ignore him

anyways, does anyone have any worn pics/laid out picks of this seasons UMCs? the models on diabro/luisvaviaroma have terrible fits. i'm really interested in a pair but apparently kva did a number on under my car and it's totally gross this season

have been wearing these size 29 MIJ blacks daily for about a week now. they were very tight at first, have stretched a bit now, but are still a bit tight for my taste. they also make my ass look weird. what do you think, should I have sized up or will they stretch more? ( I am planning to gain some weight this summer)

imgp4327vy2.jpg

imgp4328bx4.jpg

nice fit and nice hoof. it'll stretch a bit more to comfortable, eventually. as to the ass, i think it's supposed to look like that. It's rare to see it fitting otherwise.

I reallllllllllllly hope mine fit like takidaa's in a week. When i first put them on I couldn't do the clasp but after one day of wearing them 4 buttons done with a belt i got her done. Today they've stretched a bit more, enough to move around in/go in public. I'm debating whether to take pics or not, maybe I'll wait a few more days.

imgp4327vy2.jpg

They soo niceeeeeeeeee. These pics really make me want to pick up a black pair. That fit is the essence.

wow thanks for the comments. i also love the jeans, and the fit. just the tightness that I was a little concerned about but I think I'm just gonna sag them a bit more for a more relaxed fit.

can add that I was able to button them up at the first wear, but only barely and high up in the waist.

This thread is a life saver. I have been wanting a pair of 19CM in Black for a while but worried about the whole sizing situation but this thread was a major help. Know all I need to do is find a place to get a pair for $380 or below. Thanks for a very helpul thread.

boyabouttown: love the way they fit! Mine are starting to look the same, But have just been wearing them like 6 times. Mines are 28 though ( fat, I know...)

The funny thing is that I allready see some minor fadings at my butt, because I'm sitting on a chair like 8 hours a day( at school) + doing homework etc.

have been in Norway the last week, but I've still been wearing jeans. Btw, If you did not know. I'm don@uomo:)

Anyone who owns the SS08 Under my car jeans? A friend of mine is thinking about getting them. I like them a lot, but would you guys say they look better than for exapmple jake denim, used and clawmarks?

have been in Norway the last week, but I've still been wearing jeans. Btw, If you did not know. I'm don@uomo:)

Anyone who owns the SS08 Under my car jeans? A friend of mine is thinking about getting them. I like them a lot, but would you guys say they look better than for exapmple jake denim, used and clawmarks?

They're kinda like a lighter pair of Jakes, which were in turn a lighter pair of 07 UMC's. And btw, the Used and the Clawmarks are the same jeans.

I'm selling some pairs for below retail if your friend does end up going for them :).