Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Well, here goes. I got these on tuesday so just shy of a week ago, have put in full wears each day since.

IMG_9362-1.jpg

IMG_9366-2.jpg

I'd rather have some extra baggage than be shooting heroin everyday, thats for sure:)

Overall, I am very happy with them. They are stretching out perfectly and I am glad I got the size I did and not a size up (I got a 31 BTW). Please don't tell me to size up, its not going to happen.

If anyone cares:

Shirt-jacket - Diesel

Tee - AA

Belt - Levi's

Shoes - Swear London, custom paint job :-)

And one more thing. The jeans are actually a little looser than they look in the pics. The imbalance of lighting and my messy room(sorry) do nothing for these pics. Oh well. Thanks for your time. Comments/feedback welcome.

how come eternal's fit and fornicitard's fit is so vastly different? It says eternal's is made slimmer ... but not altered, whatever that means...?

My legs are not that skinny. But I made the hem 15,5 but they are still Lenght 37. So they don't look that thigh, because of the stacking.

Hi, I have a pair of MADE IN ITALY indigo raw DH. I'm thinking of heming it. I'm just wondering how much this jeans will shrink in length? 2 inches? I wear 32. I have a pair of mac jacob raw with 34 inseam. After shrinking it fits perfect. Does that mean I should hem my DH to 34 too? and let it shrink to 32 after wash? thanks!

I dont know about that in every case^. Sometimes if you own a pair of 21cms the stacking doesnt look as good as it would with a pair of 19cm and would require some hemming. Stacking only really looks particularly good with slimmer jeans imo. I own a pair of 19cms wich I have never hemmed and a pair of 21cms which i did have hemmed. Plus, it all adds up to personal taste anyway. It is not a crime to hem. However, my 21cm nor my 19cm have ever touched water yet so no shrinking info i can really give u man sorry.

hey how can i wash my black raws MIJ in order to get minimal fading. i just want to shrink them back to how they use to be.

please refer to the post directly above yours and keep the sarcasm in trash. because i can only assume that you are joking.

right, i just got myself my first raw denim, dior's 19cm indigo mij's, and since i'm quite the newb i'd like some advice.

fit pix (ignore rest of the outfit :P), only a day and a half of wear:

frontalie3.jpg

backrl9.jpg

sidehr7.jpg

yeah, i've no ass at all ;/

comments on the fit?

i sized down one, so those are 27, and i can't close the clasps. from what i've "researched" here, that's alright since the waist will stretch. my question is, does wearin a belt over the open clasps make any difference to stretchin the waist?

any links to pix of well broken dior's with a lot of contrast and not so much? still can't make up my mind about contrast.